READ - NOW - SERIOUSLY - DON'T - SKIP

I get a lot of readers asking me the reading order of The Deliverance Series and if it's okay to skip Endgame for Transgression. First, it's not a good idea to skip it, as even though it is Code of Conduct told through Cormac Arin's eyes, there is so much more insight into themes that carry through up to what I'm currently writing. You will miss a lot of information and can get confused easily and with everything I'm working on, I just don't have the time to repeat myself constantly.

Everything is intertwined throughout the series and skipping any of the books will set you back; it can even have you believing that some comments made are "spoilers" when they are absolutely not.

The Deliverance Series – Read Order

[Book 1] Code of Conduct – COMPLETED
[Book 2] Endgame – COMPLETED
[Book 3] Transgression – COMPLETED
[Book 4] Tempted Fate – COMPLETED
[Book 5] Fate's Design – WIP
[Prequel] One Night With The Alpha – COMPLETED
[Prequel] One Night With The Luna – TBD

COMPLETED – The book is available completely.
WIP – Work In Progress [Currently being written and uploaded on a regular basis].
TBD – To Be Determined [Either the previous book is not complete or I haven't decided when I'll actively start work on a planned book for the series].

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

If you have any questions regarding the series that I can answer, please let me know.

~Kay