⊰15⊱

💫

"Dot..." Grandpa's voice holds an edge, my heart beating erratically in my chest as the next few seconds pass.

It's not more than a few moments later that he brings me into his room. Though, it's Rose who's at the end of his bed, putting her clothes on with her back to us. She muses, "What, are you going to do? Spank me another ten times?"

Grandpa clears his throat, Rose turning around while her cheeks turn bright red. Her gaze lands on me, looking me over in complete and utter confusion. What's worse and disgusts me, is Taft's cum that slides down the inner part of my thighs and I'm still standing there naked against Grandpa's side.

"Rose, I need you to go to the slaves quarters and request for Taft's slave, Desiree Lloyd, to be sent to his room," Grandpa eyes Rose as if waiting for her to challenge him.

She doesn't though, quickly throwing on her top and asking, "Dot?"

"She's no longer participating in The Hunt," Grandpa informs her, a relief washing over me as I breathe in and out slowly.

Rose's eyes widen, grumbling as she passes us by and mutters, "Lucky bitch..."

"What was that, Slave?" Grandpa's voice darkens and Rose is quick out the door.

She calls back with fear, "S-Sorry, S-Sir."

After she leaves, Grandpa closes the door to his room, locking it before he walks with me to his adjoining bathroom. He says nothing, anger radiating from him as he turns on the water for the shower...and I don't know if I can handle the disappointment he must feel in me.

"I'm going to kill him..." Grandpa's voice sounds for the first time when I step into the shower, Grandpa pulling the curtain shut.

My eyes widen as his declaration and I soon realize it isn't me his anger is directed at. Though, I won't hold Taft accountable for everything...it was my choice in the end, so I tell Grandpa, "Taft didn't rape me."

"You're telling me, you willingly-"

"Grandpa, listen to me," I cut him off, seeing his shadow from the other side of the curtain. I let the water soothe over my body, breathing out slowly as I begin, "Taft used extortion in order for me to give myself to him."

"Dot-"

"Grandpa, stop!" I suddenly snap at him. The least he owes me is to allow my explanation to be made known! I'm alone here...I deserve this one thing...tears come to my eyes as I wait for him to say anything further.

When he doesn't, I continue, "Taft made a point. If I survive The Hunt...between us, when I survive The Hunt...he will own me by law and I'll be his until he decides to bring me next winter solstice or...look, just...he made a deal that if I give myself to him, he'd pick another and relinquish me as his selection."

Grandpa only says, "Are you finished?"

Anger builds up within me. It's like he's a child just waiting for me to finish what I have to say so he can blatantly ignore everything I've said so he can then tell me his own thoughts!

Fuck!

Come on!

I draw back the curtain at the end of the shower, my reddish-orange eyes meeting with his as I allow the drop on my glamour, "No! Because I have to be 'adept' in this era and can't even rely on my own blood to help, I was left with a choice! You weren't there to help me...I know you can't, but Tresor did..."