Skinny!?

trigger warning ...eating disorder

Aizawa was sitting in the teachers lounge eating lunch and have casual conversation with Midnight. Present Mic walked in with some sort of drink in his hands. Aizawa had noticed this a few days ago it was odd because Present Mic usually had some sort of big lunch with him, he had a fast metabolism so he ate a lot but never seemed to gain weight. 

Midnight squinted at Mic "Yamada why haven't you been eating lunch like you usually do? Dont you get hungry with only your little drink"

Present Mic looked at his cup "I've been trying to loose weight and maybe gain muscle but mostly loose weight"

Midnight was about to say something before Aizawa cut her off "what do you mean your trying to loose weight your already really skinny?"

"not anymore ive gained a few pounds see" Present Mic lifted his shirt to show them 

Midnight got up and poke his stomach "Mic there is barely anything there as it is, give me your shake were going out to eat later"

"no i paid for it im gonna finish it and im busy later"

Aizawa stood up an walked over to Mic "look ill trade you my lunch its a salad and some fruit, if anyone needs to loose a few pounds its me"

"No, im good, and thats not true your all lean muscle"

"no im not i have soft places, come on your already skinny im not letting you  leave until you eat my lunch"

Present Mic took a few steps back and took a sip of his drink "ill eat later, i mean look at my butt its huge and my legs"

Midnight and Aizawa looked at each other and laughed a little, Aizawa looked at Mics butt "Yamada you dont have a ass, you never have"

"yes i do look at how much bigger its gotten" Present Mic turned around 

Aizawa squinted dramatically and shook his head a little "ware?"

Mic reached around Aizawa and gripped his ass "well we cant all have perfect asses now can we" Then he let go and stormed out

Aizawa was going to chase him but Midnight stopped him "come on love just let him go, we'll get him later"

"why did he squeeze so hard that shit hurts"

Midnight gave him an evil grin "so you could say your butt-hurt"

Aizawa rolled his eyes "shut up"

At the end of the day Aizawa went home and made Yamada his favorite dessert it was called banana pudding he had tasted it in america and had made Aizawa try it, it wasn't bad. After Aizawa had gotten the supply's and made it he walked over to Yamadas apartment and knocked.

Yamada opened the door looking tired "hey i didn't expect you to come over."

"is it ok?"

"yeah of course come in, whats behind your back?"

Aizawa smiled "a surprise"

Yamada yawned "ok just come put it on the table"

Aizawa set it down and let Yamada look at it "i did my best ive never made it before"

Yamadas face perked up "sho is that banana pudding?"

"yeah, at least i tried to make it the same way you had"

Yamada tilted his head to the side "why?, i thought you would be upset with me for earlier"

"no i mean it just hurt i was more concerned than upset"

"what you were concerned, about what?"

Aizawa scratched the back of his head "i mean you remember when you were a teenager and you were this focused on your weight, you got really skinny and sick. I can see its already taking a toll on your energy level"

"your right i-i might be slipping again, i just have a hard time eating sometimes, will you help me prep the house again, like my parents had to do"

Aizawa looked around "yeah you try to eat the pudding and ill cover the mirrors and take the scale, also the drink mix"

Aizawa got to work prepping the house so Yamada couldn't do anything to figure out his weight or see his body. He got done and sat down across from Yamada who had a small portion of pudding on his plate. "do i need to come over and check in?"

"no im gonna call the guy i saw last time, i mean maybe once a week. Do you think Nemuri knows?"

"no i dont think anyone ever knew why you got so sick back then"

A few weeks later Yamada walked in with a lunch not supper big but it wasn't a small portion ether

Midnight looked at him "loose the weight you wanted?"

Aizawa looked over at Mic

Mic shook his head "actually i gained a few pounds but its muscle, so its ok and i mean i do have a bit of a stomach but im working on it, i mean the body need fuel"

Aizawa walked in a circle around Mic "hey maybe if you keep up you can one day have a butt like mine" Aizawa smiled at Present Mic

Mic smiled back "im gonna have a butt better than yours"

"sure"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

its a shorter story but i felt the need to write something, i didn't have the will power to write something that was like 1200 words tho.