Tattoos

If you only read one of my shorts to the end let it be this one...

Present Mic was just getting back from a trip to America, he was over doing a few things for the radio show and helping other pro heroes. When he got back he went home for a bit and then decided to go over to the school to catch up on the things he had missed. He went into the teacher lounge were Aizawa and Nemuri were working on lessons.

"Yamada your baacckk! how was America, did you have a good time" Nemuri squealed

"yeah i had a good i always do that's why i keep going back"

"its nice to have you back but im sure you have work you'd like to catch up on?" Aizawa stated

"yeah i do wanna get a few thing done but did you guys wanna watch a baseball game later?"

"aww love i wish i could but i have patrol in 10 minutes maybe in a few days"

"how about you Aizawa?"

"yeah, sounds good"

About 5 minutes later Nemuri left and about 30 minutes later Yamada took off his jacket. Thats when Aizawa noticed the bandage coming out of his shirt. "did you get hurt?"

"huh no why"

"the bandage on your back" if he didn't get hurt whats it for

"oh that, no ill have to show you later after the game. i cant have many people knowing about it" i didnt really want anyone to know but i need help putting the lotion on the spots i cant reach

"ok, how much more work do you have"

"a lot but we can go, i just got back so i have a few days to catch up"

"ok if your ready then lets go"

They left to go to a near by bar and watch the game Aizawa ordered a beer and Yamada got a coke.

"your not gonna get a beer or sake?"

"i cant for a few weeks it thins the blood, youll see later"

"now im curious, what could Yamada Hizashi be hiding?"

"well as long as you dont rip my shirt off here and now you'll get to know"

"tempting though"

After the one beer Aizawa also switched to soda. They stayed for about 2 hours so it was around 12am when they left. They walked to Yamadas apartment so Aizawa could figure out what happend to Yamadas back.

"alright what happend to your back?"

"ill show you but you have to promise you wont tell anyone else"

"who am i gonna tell, i also dont have a reason to but, i promise"

Yamada took off his shirt and apart from a the large bandage covering a part of his back the rest of his back was covered in tattoos and it looked like they continued down. Aizawa stood still in shock when did he get do many are they from the yakuza, i understand why he didnt want me to tell anyone then. Yamada looked over his shoulder to see how Aizawa was taking it, he hasn't said anything maybe i should have just kept them to myself. Just then Aizawa pined Yamada against the wall "Yakuza!"

"Shouta no not at all i got them in america, please, i wouldn't lie about this do they look like the ones on yakuza criminals"

Aizawa stepped back  "ok, take off your pants"

"what?! w-why?"

"there are more on your legs right?"

"yeah but why-"