Meeting

Aizawa was going out the same bar he always went to to watch the baseball game, he could watch it at home but going out also allowed him to people watch and on rare occasions it allowed him to take someone home. He got there and sat in his usual spot

"same as always Eraserhead"

"yeah please, thank you"

It was usually a steady flow of people in and out not many other people sat at the bar, this place was more a restaurant than bar. This another reason he liked to watch here, i wonder what kinda of people we will have tonight loud family's, first dates?, maybe business. He watched the game for a bit before he noticed someone else sit down 2 seats away, huh who could that be, interesting never seen him before hes kind of handsome. Aizawa tilted his head and looked at him, the blonde looked at Aizawa out of the corner of his eye and smiled but but didn't say anything.

Aizawa shook his head and continued to watch the game, however he switched up his order and started ordering drinks that were a bit stronger about halfway through the game, Aizawa noticed he was feeling a bit tipsy, i guess its time to stop and go home or switch to water. He decided on the later then the blonde started to talk

"drunk already"

Aizawa looked over "no but well on my way there and id rather not be, you"

"no i've only had a few beers, im Yamada Hizashi"

were have i herd that name before? "im Aizawa Shouta, what brings you here"

"nothing much i guess i was just hungry and id never been here, foods good though, what about you"

"i come here all the time to watch the game" Aizawa pointed to the tv behind the bar

"there are other bars around"

"i can watch people here too, its not loud or busy like some of the sports bars get" 

"that seems reasonable, can i have your number?"

loud, were do i know him from "sure, also do i know you from somewhere, i feel like i have"

Yamada pulled a card out of his jacket "you probably heard me on the radio" 

Aizawa looked at the card in confusion before "oh" Then he lowered his voice "Present Mic"

"you got it"

"yeah thats why i thought id seen your face, i see you when your patrolling sometimes, the police are always talking about you"

"you talked to the police a lot?"

"sorry i know that sounds bad, Eraserhead, you most likely haven't heard about me." He pulled out his hero license to show Yamada

"oh that makes since i have to go but ill text you and ill ask about it more later?"

"yeah sounds great"

Aizawa finished the game and went home, present mic huh hes more tame than i thought he'd be, maybe it was because he was trying to not get recognized. He quickly took a shower and passed out.

The Next morning he woke up around 10, he looked at his phone and realized he had a text

#: hey its Yamada, i was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch

A: sure, ware did you wanna go and what time?

Y: how about that cafe a few blocks down from the bar we met at, around 12?

A: sounds good, ill see you then

Aizawa arrived at the cafe and waited for Yamada who came in around 12:05 

"hey sorry i was running a bit late"

"its only 5 minutes, its not a problem" damn he can be as late as he wants if hes gonna look like that "you said you wanted to ask me something last night"

"oh yeah, but first what do you think" Yamada pointed to his hair it was in twin french braids

"to be blunt i didn't think you could get more attractive, but i was wrong"

"awesome im glad you  like it and yea, i was wondering why i haven't heard of you?"

"its mainly because i work when its dark out and i avoid the media"

"if you avoid the media doesn't that effect your income? sorry i know that seems nosy"

"its fine and yeah but im also a teacher and i do enough hero work to make a good living i dont need to be rich i just want to live comfortably" 

"oh yeah that makes sense, your a teacher hows that? what school?"

"i work at UA, its fine i dont mind it they need someone who thinks logically"

"wow UA you must have an impressive hero record, i hear that's one of there criteria"

"yeah i dont really remember half the work i do, what about you i know the pro hero thing and the radio thing, i imagine you enjoy those things"

"yeah i love it i wish i could be on air more than once a week"

"you ever get tired on being recognized?"

"not really most people dont recognized me outside of my hero costume, there are a few but less than i thought" 

"huh i would have expected different"

"yeah also what are you doing Monday night?"

"nothing much maybe grading, why"

"would you like to get dinner? i think im falling for you"

"id love to get dinner, do you have to leave soon then"

"yeah but let me walk you back to your apartment" 

They walked back to Aizawas apartment and stopped outside

"well i have to go but ill see you monday?"

"yeah of course"

After that they hugged and said good bye, Aizawa went inside and laid down, yeah i think im falling for you too