Hot

Aizawa was sitting in his house it was one of hottest days of the summer nearly 90 degrees(32c), damn its hot even in my house maybe ill go grab an ice pack and lay with it. Then he looked down at  his phone he had received a text

H: hey its hot as hell outside wanna hit the pool?

S:i guess , when?

H: how about in 3 hours 

Its 10am so he wants to go at 1pm i should go get some swim trunks.  Aizawa went to the nearest clothes store to pick some out, he eventually settled on some dark green ones. then he went home and looked in the mirror, should i shave my chest or just leave it ... im gonna leave it. 

Yamada looked at his phone, yeessss hes gonna come. Yamada ran though his closet and picked out some tie die pants, imma take a shower and put my hair up. Yamada put his hair into twin french braids.

Aizawa got to the pool around 12:50 he picked a spot for his stuff and texted Yamada

S: im already here i put my stuff left of the entrance 

H: ok sorry ill be ther soon

Yamada walked in and looked around it wasn't incredibly busy. He found were Aizawa out his stuff and put his stuff, now to find Shou- holy shit Shouta?. 

Aizawa walked towards Yamada who looked absolutely shocked

"you ok Hizashi"

Yamada shook his head "yeah i  was just trying to remember the last time we went swimming together"

"maybe back in high school"

"yeah i guess i didnt realized how much bigger we've both gotten" Yamada had started staring at Aizawas chest, holy shit i thought i was crushing before now how am i supposed to deal with this

Aizawa looked down at his chest and back at Yamada "yeeaaahhh, any ways its hot as shit out here lets jump in"

"betcha i can make a bigger splash"

"you only wish you could"

For the next two hours they had little competitions with each other like who swam fastest and who could hold there breath the longest by the time it was 3pm they were starving 

"did you wanna get some snacks here or did you wanna leave and go eat somewhere"

"Ummm lets get some snacks here but we could go eat later if you wanted" Yamada was staring again

"alright ill go get them what did you want, also are you feeling ok you keep staring"

"ill take whatever you know me, also yeah im feeling fine"

"ok"

Aizawa bought that snacks and gave Yamada a hot dog chips and a water, while he had the pizza and water. 30 minutes later they hopped back in the pool and playing pool games until it was 5pm an hour before the pool closed. They went to the locker rooms to wash the chlorine out of there hair and off there skin.  Yamada was waiting for Aizawa to be done but he couldn't help but stare as he had been doing all day, uugghh i wish i could get on that hes so beautiful.

"Hizashi? still here"

"what, yeah of course, you done"

"yeah you looked a little zoned out"

"yeah,yeah let me shower and we can go eat"

Yamada took his shower and they decided to go a diner. They sat down and ordered there food while Aizawa looked at Yamada suspiciously.

Yamada noticed and squinted back "whats the face for"

"you kept staring at me today"

"was i?"

"yeah and when i was in the shower, before you zoned out, whats on your mind?"

"nothing much really"

Aizawa rolled his eyes "come on your my best friend i wanna help"

"yeah but if i tell you, you might not want to be my friend anymore"

"it can't be that bad, but if its to personal then i wont push"

"its not that its just that" Yamada lowered his voice "i, i guess i didn't realized how much... i dont know like you got bigger"

Aizawa looked at Yamada confused "Hizashi i haven't grown since high school"

Yamada blushed "thats not exactly what i meant" 

"you mean like my chest and arms?"

Yamada nodded

"why would that make me not want to-, oh you think im hot"

Yamadas blush got deeper and he looked at the ground

"thats not a problem, i don' care if you think im hot"

"really, didnt know if it would make you uncomfortable, ya know have your friend think about you that way"

"Hizashi did it never occur to you that i think your hot too"

"nooo, you do!"

Aizawa sighed "Id be blind if i didnt notice"

"what do i do with this information"

"well you could come over"

"why"

"for sex, or whatever i guess"

"sex that sounds amazing" He said sounding high

"alright lets get the check"