Benefits

18+ but like theres also a bit of fluff but still 18+

Nemuri, Aizawa, and Yamada were at Yamadas apartment playing truth or dare Midnight kept daring Yamada to take off clothes and Yamada was daring her to do gross things like licking a toilet or eat some sketchy stuff out of his fridge. Aizawa had only done one dare and Nemuri dared him to smile.

"cooommee oonnn sho just do some more dares" Yamada whined 

"why?"

"come on Aizawa dont be so weak" Nemuri teased

"alright one more then we do something else"

"awesome i got the perfect dare you and Nemuri. in the closet for 7 minutes"

Nemuri smiled "i love that game come on. Set the timer Yamada" grabbed Aizawa and winked

Nemuri pushed Aizawa into the closet and closed the door "so what do you want to do, huh? what happens here stays here you know"

Aizawa rubbed his face and sighed "im not overfond of this game"

Nemuri got closer and started to rub his crotch  "i could change that"

Aizawa backed up "cut that shit out!" Aizawa blushed and walked out of the closet 

Yamada looked at the timer on his phone "its only been 2 minutes"

Aizawa glared at him "im going home" and slammed the door on the way out

Yamada raised his eyebrow at Nemuri "what did you do?"

"nothing to much just what usually happens with 7 minutes in heaven"

"i guess he wasnt feeling it, you gonna stay or head home?"

"he could have been feeling it, but i think ill head home ill see you tomorrow, maybe we can do this again sometime"

Aizawa was in the teachers lounge working on making a key for a packet he was gonna give the students today. Nemuri came in with two coffees and put one down on Aizawas desk 

"truce?" she said hopefully

Aizawa rubbed the back of his head "yeah sorry i was tired i should have gone home earlier then i did, you know were friends"

She leaned down and gave him a hug "of course love"

Yamada walked in a few minutes later "feeling better"

Aizawa looked at Yamada "of course, sorry for walking out like that."

"yeah mind if I ask? are you ok I mean were all adults here"

"just tired I guess, besides you know shes, not my type"

"true and about that, I have a propitiation for you but ill tell you after school"

After that, they all went to teach their respective classes.

Yamada found Aizawa in the teacher lounge after school.

"You gonna tell me what you were thinking about earlier" Aizawa looked at Yamada 

"yeah" Yamada told him to come with his finger "come on outside"

They went outside to a secluded area.

Yamada got closer to Aizawas face "i think this friendship could be better"

Aizawa looked at his eyes and then lips only to look back at his eyes "how?"

Yamada lowered his voice"we could add benefits"