Piercing

Aizawa came into school one day looking even more annoyed than usual, He walked into the teachers lounge were Midnight was sitting doing work

"hey Eraserhead, something happen, wheres Present Mic?"

"hes coming in later, because his classes start later "

"soo what did he do?"

"let me explain my Sunday too"

{FLASHBACK}

Aizawa had just woken up, He went over to hug Yamada from behind. Yamada barely seemed to notice and kept looking at his phone

"Hizashi, you good?"

"huh yeah i was just thinking about getting another piercing"

"were?" Aizawa raised his eyebrow and looked Yamada up and down 

"well i thought about my tongue or my eyebrow"

"tongue, thats what i think"

"Tongue i wonder it that would break or chang-" Yamada cut himself when he noticed how Aizawa was looking at him "ahhh i see, i suppose i could get my tongue pierced" 

 {PRESENT}

"so once he decide on were to put the piercing he needed to see if his place could do it that day"

"anndd?"

"ok just keep listening"

{FLASHBACK}

A few minutes after Yamada decided on were to put the piercing he called his place to get a appointment

"who did you call?"

"the people for the piercing, they said they can do it today so im leaving pretty much right now"

"alright have fun"

{P}

"so he went to get it done and he came back it only took about an hour or so"

Midnight gave a confused look to Aizawa "ill right continue"

{FB}

Yamada came back around 12pm with some other styles of tongue piercings.

"i thought you couldn't change it for a bit"

"i cant but i just thought these style were so awesome looking" He showed them to Aizawa "see!"

"they look cool"

"hey imma go lay down for a bit im feeling a bit lightheaded"

"is that something that can happen with piercings?"

"yeah, im sure its just an after effect of the piercing, ill lay down for a little bit ill be back"

{P}

"usually im not worried he goes to lay down and he comes back in like an hour"

"but it wasnt an hour"

"no it was three so i was holy hell, whats up with him"

"and hes ok?"

"yeah, let me tell you"

{FB}

About three hours later Aizawa was getting worried that Yamada still hadn't gotten up from laying down. So Aizawa went to check on Yamada and found he passed out and sweating through his clothes. Aizawa quickly got the thermometer it read 102.6 shit that's a high fever ill put a cool rag on him and if it hasn't gone down by 4pm ill take him to the emergency room.