The Mission pt2

Yamada was in the kitchen a few days after he had brought Aizawa to his  house, he still wouldn't enter the bedroom so he had been sleeping on the couch. Yamada was just sitting down at the table to work on his laptop, when Aizawa woke up startled.

Aizawa started to hyperventilate almost immediately

"sho, sho its ok your safe" Yamada hushed as he moved over to calm him

Aizawa looked sharply around at the room blinking rapidly before his eyes settled on Yamada "sorry, sorry im just just...im just-"

Yamada put his hand on Aizawas head and then briefly on his cheek "you never have to apologize sho, you just need to let me know if there's anything i can do to help"

"i know i just...where do i begin? How do i start."

"well first we need to find you a professional to talk to, they have therapist who specialize in heros"

Aizawa turned to face forward on the couch and put his head in his hands "i dont know, telling a stranger all about how i got to be so fucked up?"

Yamada gave him a pained look "well it doesn't have to a therapist, but it has to be someone. You cant live with whats happened to you"

"can it be you?"

"me?"

"yeah, your the only person id be ok with seeing me so upset"

Aizawa had turned his head away so Yamada didn't have to see him worry about his response.

"sho, of course ill listen to you, all you ever have to do is ask"

"thank you...for everything you've done, i hope to repay you one day for you help"

Yamada let out a small laugh "you've done more for me than you could ever know"

Aizawa looked back at Yamada "like what?"

"lets make a deal, when your able to tell me about what happened, i will tell you everything, but for now lets have a bite and go for a walk"

After the pair had come back from the walk Aizawa started to stare at the bedroom door. Yamada noticed and walked up behind him.

"did you want to go in and shower?"

Aizawa took a few steps back before running into Yamada "i want to, i couldn't before and i dont know if i can now"

Yamada took a breath in before responding "well this particular issue is connected to the most recent mission right? lets talk about that if your ready"

Aizawa turned to face Yamada "ok, i think i can do that. This... well what stops me at the door is that" he glanced at the door "is that the bed and bathroom are connected just like at her house, and the last time i was in the bathroom....i was, was" he took another pause "i was blind in one eye."

Yamada also looked at the door to his bedroom "i see, so how can i help you, get through the door. Give me just a second to think" after a few moments Yamada went into his room and shut the bathroom door "lets try this, what if i told you there's no bathroom in there anymore"

"do i look that stupid to you?"

"no of course not but, lets not focus on the bathroom tonight, lets focus on getting you in to the bedroom"

"ah i see you just wanna get me into bed huh?" Aizawa teased

Yamada smiled and tilted his head slightly "your trying to use humor to deflect from the fact that your terrified"