Rockin

Aizawa was waiting in line to buy cigarettes, when he heard the loud music coming from down the street. He knew it was from a local bar he sometimes went to, although they weren't typically known for there music, maybe they got a new dj or new management...i guess i could check it out. He got up to the counter and asked for his favorite brand. After he got outside he lit one and headed in the direction of the bar.

Aizawa walked into the smokey bar and sat down at a table to watch the people dancing on the floor, then he noticed the stunner of a dj mixing on the stage. Blonde hair, red eyes, a simple tee shirt and a collar, damn maybe if the blond is gonna stick around ill have to come in more. Someone came up to take his drink order he ordered a rum and coke and some fries. Aizawa tapped his foot to the beat he had to admit the dj wasn't bad. Then he made eye contact with the dj, the blond smiled and winked then went back to mixing.

My days end best when this sunset gets itself, Behind that little lady sitting on the passenger side It's much less picturesque without her catching the light, The horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes, As Arabella, As Arabella

Yamada was in the process of picking out some songs to play while he took a short break, when he noticed a attractive guy sitting in a table just off the dance floor, i might have to try and get on that later. He caught him staring so he gave him a smile and a wink, that should at least let him know im interested. Then he went back to mixing.

After an hour of being there Aizawa went outback for a smoke break, a few minutes later the dj came out side and pulled out a cigarette. Aizawa looked over at the other man patting his clothes.

"need a light" Aizawa said extending his lighter to him

The other man put his cigarette in the flame "yeah thanks, im Hizashi Yamada whats your name"

"Shouta Aizawa, your music is really good, this bar isnt known for it and i  would have noticed you before"

"is that so"

Aizawa jerked his head up "yeah"

Yamada smiled "its true im new here i started a few days ago, you like the music why dont you dance?"

"not a dancer, anyways im gonna head back in maybe ill catch you later"

"i bet i could change that" Yamada muttered under his breath after Aizawa went inside 

Aizawa sat back down at the table he had been in. Yamada went back to the stage a continued to play amazing music, the waitress brought Aizawa a drink

And take a look around the room, Love comes wearing disguises, How to go about and choose?
Break it down by shapes and sizes, I'm a man who's got very specific taste

"i didnt order this" Aizawa looked at the woman 

"complements of the dj and he said to give you this" She handed him a napkin with a hone number on it 

You-you-you're just my type Oh, you got a pulse and you are breathing You-you-you're just my type I think it's time that we get leaving You-you-you're just my type

Aizawa looked at Yamada and raised the drink to him and drank it, he also put Yamadas number in his phone under sexy dj, awesome i got his number ill have to text him sometime tomorrow. Aizawa stood up and waved at Yamada to let him know he was leaving, but before he did he texted him

#: heres my number text me when you wake up and we can go eat 

CDj: Awesome have fun 😜

Aizawa got home and took a shower to wash off the bar smell, he didnt mind bars but he didnt like smelling like one. He went to grab his book he was reading and sat down on the couch. It was around 2am before he decided to go to bed.