"Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess - wife of sun. It is known." Irri interrupted, a clash in beliefs pouring between them. Irri had been raised a Dothraki girl, but not Doreah; she had been raised elsewhere. 

"Leave me with Doreah, please." Rhaenar said, keeping her eyes on Doreah who smiled in return. She was curious, they both were. "How did you come across these stories? How did you get the trader to speak?" She questioned. Doreah had never revealed much about herself, only bits and pieces like living in Lysene or knowing people from all walks of life.

Doreah paused, standing slightly. "Men like to talk when they're happy. Before your brother bought me for you, it was my job to make men happy." She was a whore, someone who worked in a pleasure house? It surprised her, especially with her age, she was young; older than Rhaenar, perhaps the same age as Viserys.

"How old were you  when you had that job?"

"l was nine when my mother sold me to the pleasure house." Nine?! Rhaenar's brows rose, Doreah laughing as she sensed her Khaleesi's thoughts. "l did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi. First you must learn." That was still a young age.

A thought crossed Rhaenar's mind, could this help with the rough treatment of her Khal? "If you know these... tricks... can they be taught to others? Can they make the Khal happy?" She wanted to keep him happy, especially after his softness in front of others - that wasn't typical of Khals. 

"Yes." Rhaenar beamed, happiness spreading through her as she giggled.

"Is it something that will take me three years?" She questioned, unsure if they had enough time for that, or if there were some things she could learn to use within the next few days. 

"No." Doreah led her from her seat, leading her towards the Khal and Rhae's shared bed. Rhaenar sat down, Doreah pushing her down fully. The silence was deafening as she watched Doreah climb upon her lap, situating herself comfortably on her Khaleesi. Rhaenar looked away, heat flooding her cheeks. "No, Khaleesi. You must look in his eyes always. Love comes in at the eyes. It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man with nothing but her eyes." Their hands entwined together, Doreah's hips moving in a circle.

"Finish a man with her eyes?" Rhaenar questioned, confused at the mere prospect. Doreah laughed, raising her brows before it clicked. "Oh." it was the deep grunt and harsh fingertips that Drogo finished with.

"Kings travelled across the world for a night with Irogenia. Magisters sold their palaces. Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours. They say a thousand men proposed to her and she refused them all." Doreah leaned forward pushing their hands to either side of her, Doreah's blue eyes growing large.