•Chapter 33: The Untold Royalties•

Third Person's POV

I'll tell you a story, Its about the Untold Royalties. A beautiful Girl was born she has a pink hair thats is always braided, While there's the second princess. The second Princess is hidden from all Kingdoms even the high council doesn't know her existence as a princess. But the Princess doesn't know about the second princess existence too!

The Princess the one truly and only Lesley! She was adopted by the Vance Family, The Queen Requested Ms.Vance. Lesley when she was a kid she was given to the Vance for protection Ms.Vance is actually the Queen's Sister but the Queen had a request that is to block her memories which the Young Harley could do at a young age, A Young Genius Kid! As the Kissed the Princess forehead she needs to check on the second princess.

The Second Princess is ill its uncontrollable her illness is mentally unstable, she has a personality disorder which her moods is really unpredictable. After the war the Queen got married and the new King spoiled the second princess which made her like that.. she wansnt always like that even if she has a disorder she was nice person but since her step Father gave all what he demanded.. she turned out like this..

The second princess believes that a Princess gets all she wants! Thats why..

When the Maid of the Paxley offended her, for her its a love at first sight thats why she wanted to have him! But then.. she cant have him!

Theres always people in her way! Why cant he love her? Why cant he like her? All the Princess could think of its because of that LESLEY! She has everything My Mothers love,The Throne, and now Gusion!? No i wont let her! Hes mine mine! So back off!

Ill take whats mine! My mother my throne! And my Gusion! Mine! The second Princess is really spoiled..

While Granger Already Found Lesley but He always kept an eye on her, he knows something but why hasn't he showed up for the princess?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE! THANKS!

Copy this Link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiF4LFJy5DZ2QzPggQ_UgQ?view_as=subscriber

com/channel/UCuiF4LFJy5DZ2QzPggQ_UgQ?view_as=subscriber

Thank YOU REAALLLY IF U SUB :3