•Chapter 17: Her Love Rival•

Guinevere

Guinevere

Kyah! Im in The land of Dawn finally i can see brother again! And Gusion!

Yeah! So what i do like him but i cant let him know or else our friendship will change, aside there is no hope after the Marriage contract with the Vance's Daughter theres a new one yeah the Vance Contract was INVALID i thought i had a chance but their maids messed up badly so there he goes into another girl... sigh...

Lesley

Me and Gusion were on the way to the classroom until someone called him

"GUSIOOOON!" ~?

"Gunivere?"~Gus
(Dumno if i spelled it right.)

Eww... she hugged him tightly, argh why is she like a monkey? She keeps on clingin to Gusion's arm, he dosent mind i mean HAHHAHA duhh... play boy.
While their making their lost time ill go ahead, He doesn't even midn if i leave he will follow me.. No im not JELOUS
Im just not used to it!

Then Kagura Tapped me she whispered "Hey hey i think you have a rival now,better hurry his heart might change."

"Change Heart? HAHAHA! What heart transplant?!HAHAHAHAH! She rival? Me? Him? Ewww no! Thats a nightmare "

"Yeah a Nightmare to see him with other girls"~Kagura

"Just shut it if u wont say anything good!"

Sheesh she finally stopped.. but someone called me.
"Code02!"(HUEHUE SORRY <3)
~Gunivere

Eh how she knows who iam... then she cam close and she looks familiar then she talked again..
"Hi rember me im code01"

What code shits she talking about...
I stared at her from toe to head and ignored her god! Shes girly girl! She wears heels damn nice legs! She has a chest! She walks like a woman!
Eh? What the! I never been this insecure! What the hell LESLEY! Snap out of it!

Then Gusion talked to me i just give him blank ecpressions and cold shoulder...
Why did i do that? He's making me feel pissed and annoyed by ignoring ny existance!
And why the hell am i even pissed!

And that! That!Gunivere or whoever she is is also a pesticide she keeps going near me making friends ew... all she wants is to get info about Gusion or get close to him! GROSS...

And That playboy is having fun with this new chick tsk...
People even made a ship about them #GUGU bleh.. im bitter af..
And he seems to enjoy it.. i mean every corridor they walk to every one will say is she her gf blablablabah! Crap shits...

REALLY LESLEY WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED IF YOU WANT TO SNIPE THOSE LOVEBIFDS SITTING AT THE BENCH USE UR SNIPER GO TO THE ROOFTOP!

CHILL... just sleep it off..

Gusion

Wews... Gunivere,she's my Best friend that is a girl she is also like a sister to me. Well because she'll be my sister soon. If she agrees to marry my brother. I did met her when i was a kid, that clumsy and reckless. Oh boy my brother just looked what was happening booosh! She got mad and thought he was a stalked. HAHAHAHA FUNNY!

Since when she came, is it just me or its getting colder? Weews...

Third person's pov

"Madame it's CONFIRMED! She is Lesley Vance."

"Ahhh... i see why is she sticking with Gusion? Whats her plan now?"

" We dont know yet, but there is also another girl named "Gwen/Gunivere"

"Owh her, i know she is hopping that her marriage will be with Gusion but so sad that its actually his brother.. but soon the two of them will be out of my way!"

"Madame i think you need to drink your medicine."

"SHUT THE HELL UP! MY MIND IS ALRIGHT IM STILL SMART PRETTY AND PLANNED, SOON ILL USE ALOT OF DEADLY WEAPONS!

"But M-madame how long? Will we stay? In Sea of Stars?"

"Until i cool down DUMB IDIOTS!"

"Hey! I had enough stop calling me rude things!"

"How dare you talk back! Want me to kill ya! Hey! I dont mind! HAHAHAHAHAH! Look at you now! "

2nd minion "Ma-Madame... its time to talk to Mister..."

"Ahh i see that pathetic Old man is finally back to become a GENIE!"

"lady u shouldn't be like that"

"Eeehh? Want me to cut off your tongue?

Tsk pathetic scared so easily...
Ill be ready to make my chessgame, ill start the games sooner or later HAHAHAHAH!

*Smirk*

Fourth person's Pov

I hope Gusion is alright, i hope he and Layla will do the Marriage thing. But Gwen.... dont get high hopes.. ill wait for you.. ill wait...

But i must save them from danger!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)