•Chapter 31: Origin of The Lost Kingdom•

Natalia

Do you know in the Land of Dawn there are alot of Realm and Kingdoms? But one Kingdom fallen apart and now its Forgotten and Lost.
Ofcourse i know where that Lost Kingdom is i used to be one of the people until a sudden attack happened.

Flashback

Since i can be invisible, i used that ability to visit tigreal everyday at his wokr station in the castle , He works as the Royal Tank and i am the Royal Assassin here. I came to visit him but that time was also my last time to visit him, because explosions and Gun attacks happened, it was a surprise attack for the kingdom what do they want? The princess....

Then little Granger came and said to Tigreal to protect the Princess and King,since im also a Royal Assassin i went with him to protect the princess. As we tried to protect the princess i killed some people but were still out numbered and the King was shooting attackers with his riffle he said for us to save princess and run but then there was a sniper above and the King wa shot. The princess cried and tried to run for the king but we tried to stop her but Its just Tigreal got shot he was injured badly, As the princess disappeared so did the attackers. Then help arrived, i told the Queen about what happened but she didn't seemed scared about her daughter did she saved the princess?

(Forgot to put dis ^)After Tigreal Recovered i left the kingdom since he said so he said i need to go somewhere safer and that is how i ended up in The Realm of Wonderland

After Tigreal Recovered i left the kingdom since he said so he said i need to go somewhere safer and that is how i ended up in The Realm of Wonderland.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thirdperson's POV

Its been years since that war, we thought we lost you but thankfully you're safe with the Vance all this years. But its time for you to comeback princess the one truly and rightful owner of the Throne.
Princess how have you been? We need you back, its not im against anyone here but the second princess cant be the one in the throne. Or else everything will be a disaster.
This time Princess i found you so please stop hiding once i found you.

Flashback

.

.

.

.

.

*Gun noises and Explosion*

A war? No a surprise attack, Princess? The Princess!!! I must get her out of here. I went to her bedroom and carried her but saving her isn't easy. I got out of the bedroom im carrying her at my back. Then there's this ugly men blocking my way!

"Hey kid give us the princess We'll take good care of her."

Yeah im a kid, me and the princess has a few years age gap only, anyways i took the gun in my pocket and shot them a perfect death shot.
I must protect the princess no mater what.
(A gun cause he a kid bruh his real weapon is too big to use for a kid =___=)

I left the princess to the King and i went to find The Royal Tank i found him with the Royal assassin then i told them to Protect the King and Princess. Then someone shot me behind my shoulder got shot, i turned to look who's the ugly bastard that shot me its not the same with the attackers its a kid like me.
Argh dammit! I cant shot him not that i cant its just im darned out of bullets then the kid has something on his ear the a read light was beeping then he retreated.
I went in the castle to hear alot of bad news, the King died and the Princess is missing.
I will become stronger and get the princess back!
.

.

.

I heard the Queen talking on the telephone,i heard her say something. The Princess is alive!
But the Queen cant get her because of the second princess mental illness. So im in charge of bringing her back!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ooooof :3
Sorry about the Chapter 31 because i saved it and published but NANI TF? Its a blank shiz! Then i had to rewrite a new one ;-; i couldnt damn retrieve the old ones i tried i promise cross my heart....

Also dis dude is not mine go follow dis dood Thats where i got it ::pp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiF4LFJy5DZ2QzPggQ_UgQ?view_as=subscriber

Use dis :3 SUBSCRIBE I MAKE LYRIC VIDEOS ANIME AND NIGHTCORES BLAH ASLONG AS ITS MUSIC SUBBB I LAVV U ALLL