•Chapter 14: Their Curiousity•

Gusion

Gusion

She said she has a twin, Lesley never mentioned any nor Harley.
Im curious,If she's a twin When they moved in our house why wasn't she there? I Have lot of questions which one can only answer, but maybe its impossible to look for the one truth answer.

I mean that girl Kagura call "APHRODITE " she's still a mystery that is hard to solve, she's always keeping a poker face. She's hard to read. But i have this Mutual feeling.
Weird huh, she really symbolizes her.
APHRODITE is very close with Claude i wonder what's their relationship.

If i ask Claude directly that's Weird, Very... he might even get the wring idea. Wait what if Claude and Her are im a Relationship? What!? Maybe im getting the wrong idea here.

What the hell am i even thinking!
Well I did some observations, shes cute when she pouts and sometimes she sleeps in class, she has her ways to charm a guy in a simple way that she is not aware of.

Not only that She's smart that she can sleep the whole day and still can get a high grade.

She really lokes to eat alot huh, its not wuit similar. Mostly she eats Sweets, but she's bitter FYI.
She only shows her caring and sweet side to some people. I saw it .
And there are times she really show her side you know?

I want to be close but i feel like somethings bothering her when she's with me.
I cant come because there's a barrier between us.
She's keep distance from everyone.
Its odd and mu curiousness is killing me!

Lesley

I know i dont have the right to kneo, but what the hell! Gusion and Layla are Engaged! I dont care about them i just think that Gusion deserves better,hell nah im not jealous!
Its just really diffrent, when he's with me he avoids looking to me eye to eye.
He's always in deep thought, oh Gusion i wonder whats running in your head.

Sometimes i cant help it that i want to see him smile around me,but he just keeps distance . Maybe im attaching my self too much.

And Layla she's just ugh! My patience is not that long okay! She raises her brows on me een her voice!
She looks at me with a deadly stare!
Im so curious what is their relationship!
I mean the real! Cause Gusion is not even showing affection, if their engage then they must love each ither but i dont see it that way.

Jeez, am i meddling too much?
Am i asking to much! Argh!
Gusion Paxley you so Annoying that ou can make me feel random stuff at the same time!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)