•Chapter 36: One Hot Night!•

Warning⚠️
No one's POV

Gusion entered his room then he saw the Lesley lying on his bed, he was wondering why was she in his room?
He shrugged the thoughts of he'll send lesley into her room later. But little did he know thag wont happen.
He was about to do a night shower, He unbuttoned his shirt, He was about to go in until someone hugged him from behind.
Lesley feels something, Gusion faced Lesley he's tempting not to do anything stupid because that's Lesley the woman he loves and respects.
Since their facing each other Lesley startes to continue what he left undone, that js umbottoning his shirt . Their bodies are getting hotter and hotter its means the drug is taking effects.
Since their bodies are getting hotter Gusion quickly removed his top then Lesley started to grope Gusion's body she touched his abs, While groping Gusion's top she started to kiss Gusion she gave him a passionate kiss, since Gusion is also a man he no longer can restrain himself.

Then he carried Lesley to the bed bridal style then he putted her down on the bed, then he unzipped her gown.
While he was exploring her body, Lesley's naughty hands were unbuttoning his pants.While exploring her body he went to the lower part he started to remover her underwear, As he removed it he went to her top part again. He cupped her breast while he delicately explored her body. Lesley moaned while instinctively Lesley reached for Gusion's belt and pants and she unbuckle it leaving Gusion in his boxers then Gusion grabbed both of her hands doing the handcuffed position, As his other hand reached its destination then he removed her underwear, he trailed wet kisses up to peaks.

From her thighs, his wrist was underneath so after removing the thing he squeezed her butt gently while he finally removed Lesley's gown/dress while his left hand switched to the other breast and did the same thing massaging it.. slowly.. gently... and carefully

( btw they aint in handcuffed position anymore)

Lesley bitted her lips as she felt Gusion's hot kisses down to her tummy she moaned which made Gusion more lively. Gusion's lips went back to her lips as she welcomed it, then Lesley stopped to catch her breath as she pushed Gusion to the couch. Then Lesley sat on his lap then he putted her arms around him and started to kiss him, This time Lesley touch his biceps his abs then her hand wondered off to a place. While kissing passionately Gusion took the chance to plunge his tongue into her mouth with a sweet intimacy and intensity, he tasted her sweet scent.

Then they went back to the bed so Gusion is on top of Lesley, There goes his hand again he explored her while Lesley is loosing her mind through his sweet kiss, then he reached there.

Lesley is being aggressive as she claimed his lips and played with his tongue. Then Gusion planted a hickey on her body.

Then Lesley said in a teasing voice " I'll help you." Then she removed Gusion's ... u know..

Then Later they positioned their selves, and thats how easy it is he shoot it in her. They go up and down......

Moans and gasps are the only thing you can hear.

Sooner or later they'll be sleeping peacefully.
...

Morning 7:00AM

"Your highness Lesley is Missing!"

"What?! Search everyroom!"

The royal Guards surrounded the Hotel and they opened all rooms to looks for the Princess, until they reached the right room. They opened it and they saw a pinked hair girl hugging the boy beside her. Then the Queen came into he scene.

"Oh my... they... aish.."

Then the mother of Gusion arrived to the scene.

"I guess we're getting older huh, let's talk about business in my room lets leave these lovebirds sleeping. They must be tired."

(Sorry if its short. I dunt know how u write these ;-;)