•Chapter 38: Soon to be MOMMY?•

Lesley

4Weeks Later

"Acccck!"

Im right here at the sink Vomiting. I dont know what have i eaten okay!

"Lesley... Are you sure nothing formed in the belly?"

"Hearing that makes me want to Vomit again."

"Les.. but you seem to be pregnant.. i mean ur actions."

"Listen Kagura! Shut up! Now *Cute voice* please bring me foods."

Then she went out and i waited, i went to the kitchen to cook some stuff but i ended up throwing those cause they smell horrible!
And now im really hungry! Agh! Where is she why is she taking so long? Im really hungry for Chicken and I want a Pudding!

Then Kagura went back with a paperbags.

"Lesley, i went out to buy foods and Medicine."

"Huh? Medicine for what?"

"Uhm Let's talk about that later just please use this and try it so we can be sure.."

She gave me those sticks, i think its called Pregnancy Test. I did what i was supposed to do. Then kagura knocked on the door.

"Are you done? What does it show?"

"Kaguraaaa! But me another one!"

..

..

..

What the Heck! Still the same?!

"Kaguraaaa! Its Two red lines!"

"Congrats!"

My life.. is ruined... waaaaaahh.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I asked Kagura to bring me to Gusion's Place. Then she left me there, Im praying that Aunt wont be here...

I presses the doorbell then he opened the door. I was about to nag at him then i smelled a delicious thing. I went it without his Permission i went to the kitchen and saw a Sunny side up eggs. Im soo hungry. Then i went to the Fridge and tookout some break and i made a sandwich and ate it.

"Hey Gusion.. i have something to tell you.."

"Is it time for you to confess your love for me huh?"

"Y-You Moron you wish ha!"*Annoyed tone*

He pisses me off, tch. Me likes him? Not ins million billion years! Then i went out of his house tch! Ill tell him next time.
Then i reached for my pocket.....
The thing is gone...
Oh no....