•Chapter1: Promise Engagement•

LesleyThe Vance Family Had a deal with a richer family

Lesley
The Vance Family Had a deal with a richer family... so Were gonna be adopted by them me and Harley... and im supposed to Marry their son that the Heir of everything they own... as we arrived to their house The lady that is gonna adopt us we can call her Mom or Aunt she introduced me to her son that im gonna mary... when i saw his face he!..... hes a bad boy at our school.. she tooked my homework one time... enough flashback lets get to the real time.. as we saw each other we both shouted YOU!
And His mom said You met each other?
And we didnt answer.....
Since im gonna mary him ... were supposed to sleep in one room.,, well im taking the floor! I dont mind at all sleep at the floor as long as i wont see that guys face... aside my heart is reserved  to someone else and i cant marry him.. well i have to cause its for the Vance

 well i have to cause its for the Vance

Gusion

That girl is the one im gonna marry!? What! That cant be i already have a girl friend and i cant break my Angela's heart...aside she wears a ridiculous clothes who would like her!? Plus im gonna sped the night at the sofa.... i cant sleep with a woman im forced to marry!

Its Morning and they Have to go to school their both taking the same car.

Gusion

She went out wearing a dress.. Crap! She looks ridiculous... and its begins here... i started teasing her everyday...
Until ... Angela left me for another guy... My whole world fell apart! So all my anger went out to a innocent person and thats lesley... thats why we fight alot.

Lesley

I dont know why Gusion is always mad at me! I dint even do wrong... i got sick and tired of it!

To be continued...,
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Sorry if its short i need to do a research homework....

Xoxo
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔitsfangirl