•Chapter 3: Close Contact•

Gusion As i put her at her bed if u stare at her shes kinda Cute :3As i called the doctor to come here im just watching her

Gusion
As i put her at her bed if u stare at her shes kinda Cute :3
As i called the doctor to come here im just watching her ...
Well... in the old lady (his mom) finds about this she will tell the butler to cancel all my orders...
As Lesley tried to move i stoped her..
Then she looked at me..
Why are you here?...
Then something on my mouth just suddenly pop out ..
Lesley.. be my girlfriend!
Well i didnt mean to say that ...that actually came out of nowhere...
As she just giggled and said.. wheres the gusion i know ey.. are u tryin to fool me.. she said with a silly voice...
As the doctor arrived i went out of the room for the doctor to her job ...
As she came out of the room she said..
Lesley might have a hard time moving since she pushed her self too much...

So i left her to give her some rest...
Then i heard a loud noise.. so i went to her room shes lying on the floor then she yelled i just want to get water!
So i carried her back to her bed and took her a glass of water... so i slept with her but im on the floor just incase she needs something...
in the middle of the night i heard her talking to someone... shes giggling i wonder if its a boy or a girl.. when their call was over she seem to like it shes been squishing the pillow and hugging it.. ... waaa! Its a guy??!!

Well its moring and we have to go to school... im still gonna follow her in school since angela might do something to her again...
As we rode the car to school when we arrived she tried to avoid me again but ididnt mind i just need to watch her suddenly i saw angela at the locker area going in to lesleys class 
When lesley sat down i also took a seat near her.. then her best friend said... are you really dating? Then she whispered i rather marry a pig... the  i stand up and hold her hand and said No one dares to hurt my lesley or you'll face me! As i saw lesley she blushed... and i kiss her hand and she yelled are you crazy! Then she walked out so i followed her... she went to the open feild then something was falling above her so i runned and pushed  her away as she saw she said.. w-whos planning this ... to me did i do something wrong?as i hugged her i said .. no your fine.. i tried to comfort her at my best...

Lesley
Am i hated? That someone is doing all these to me?
As i went out of school someone in a hood die is holding a knife i saw it going to me i runned as fast as i could but i triped before the knife could cut me i saw someones arm in front of me as i look to that person its  Gusion
The Person in he hoodie runned but the hoodie fell i saw the hair its short and shes wearing a bunny ears  headband it was kinda familiar but im too shock to figure it out .. and i becamed more scared to be alone..

Gusion
As i tried to comfort her at my best shes started crying i asked her why she said Am i hated? I tried to give my honest opinion that "No your Good just the way you are i said with a smile :)"
So i hugged her tightly to comfort her and brought her to a restaurant and said order whatever you want its all on me!
Well thats a few.. food (sarcastic)
Geez i never knew that a girl like her looks like who dosent eat much do eat much! So as we walked home i tried to ask her what else do i dont know about her she said.. im adopted ....
That explains why she and harley dosent look a like! Well the next thing while walking home she suddenly shouted to a person.. but it turns out to be the person she calls every night ..
I wonder who is that person..
But who am i to invade her privacy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
if your a fan of Mlbb Fanbook pls support my books :)
•Aluby : Confused Feelings
•Hayagura : Redstring