•Chapter 5:Kidnapped•

LesleyAs i went to my favorite place i saw gusion there

Lesley
As i went to my favorite place i saw gusion there .. right were always here... well i was a fool... i tried to stop my tears but it burst cause i cant stop it as gusion saw my tears he runned to me and said whats wrong?  I asked him do you still love angela? He replied no ... aside les i wont ever let you go now that i found you  that sentence made me happy then he asked. What made u ask that question? As i told him everything i knew he would call angela and maybe angela might be angry.. so i begged him as i said pleaase gus she dosent need to know! As he said fine! If she dares to touch or hurt my Future Fiancée she'll be facing me!
As i said aww... you look adorable when you protect me .. as i giggled a bit.. i saw him stare at me and suddenly pulled my head and kissed my lips...
As it was over he asked me les you know i dont need to study to pass cause i already have pass your heart as he winked .... well i find that cheezy but i still laugh a but then i said Gusion im hungry can we eat now? As he started another cheesy line he said well ldarling, i dont need to eat cause you always serve me your beautiful looks😏
Then i flushed all red .. as i tried to cover it gusion just laughed he said how cute.... my princess is blushing...
Hmp! Its not funny! I said back.

Lesley's thoughts
Who knew that the guy that i hated will be the one loving me well i guess im lucky to have him.

*Ring ring*

Butler : Ms. Lesley you and sir Gusion needs to come back right know oh! Be ready we have a special close guest.!
As we went home i changed quickly as i went outside gusion said act normal as we saw angela and her dad.. their talking about partner ship on business as they called gusion i heard they made a deal angela is gonna marry gusion due to financial loss... bcause of his father being ill not being able to take care of it.. as i ran to alucard he said he will think of a plan. As i said in tears at the phone quickly! Pleaase savee him! As they hang up the phone . I saw gusion as he smiled and said want to come with me? I asked him where? He replied somewhere far here as i asked him why he said for us to live happy as i said no still need a good reason why  he wants to leave.. but if its for you and me so i wont loose you maybe ill agree with you but i want a ...

Gusion
Hush now darling, i wont let u go what ever happens ill never leave you so why dont we just leave our problems and run?
When she said "so i wont loose you maybe ill agree with you but i want a .." something stopped her her mouth was covered by someones hand and then something made me dizzy that i blacked out...

To be continued....
Sorry if i have been lately not updating :(