•Chapter 23: Who could he be?•

Lesley

I was on my way to the Magical Balcony where every magical scenery can be seen, no one is here until i heard someone..

"I thought you said your dad is waiting?"

"Baby are you that excited to meet your future so called "FATHER"?"

"Layla is there any way i can break the marriage contract?"

"Silly Gusion no of course even if theres other way aroubd i wont let you go so easy"

Gusion?Layla? Oh right how was i unaware of this place .. only for lovers..

Then someone hugged me from behind and covered my eyes...

"Cry if you want... ill cover your eyes to the things you dont wanna see.."

I he held my hand and then took me somewhere...

Then theres nothing covering my eyes i lpwanted to know who is he.. but he disapeared he left me on the other side of the balcony where the scenery is good... the beautiful sunset....

I turned my head looking for him but he was gone but i bet his voice is new i never heard it ...

Who could he be??

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person's POV

Another victim of Gusion... a girl that will cry any moment.. for the sake of Gusion and Layla i will keep her away..
is for Lesley's sake too....

Ill hide a little more before my exposure...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gusion

Help me...
I dont think i could ever break the marriage contract can i? Do i even have a choice? Of course i do! Im GUSION PAXLEY! I know Layla she must be playing cards.. is she?