•Chapter 21: A secret between U and Me•

Lesley

I dont like talking to people but this Guinvere girl is Nice but i dont like Girls thats are too girly!

She keeps bothering me for the past weeks!

"Hey! Come on! I just want to be a friend!l

"If you want to stay away from me got it?"

Its just making friends is the least thing is should do if i get my next mission abandoning them is hard once i get attached so thats why i also dont wanna hurt them.

Its worse than a heartbreak. ...

"Comeone! Ill treat you!"

"Fine! U pay the bills!"

Meh! More for me.

"So rooftop is the cafeteria now hey?"

"Nope, well go there later."

"So why did brought me here?"

"Come here sit here beside me"

She tapped the vaccant seat beside her.
Okays, what dows she want i bet a girl talk'

"Can you keep a promise? A promise between you and me?"

"Okay"

"Okay lets pinky promise! If you break it my magic will know!, First ill tell you mine. But i have a question .... do you.... like... Gusion?"

Do i like Gusion what does she mean? As a brother like or as a friend?

"If you mean in a romantic way No"

"You know im glad you said No, Because i like gusion!"

Ouch! I felt a pain in my heart i dont know why.

"Its just sad that i cant tell him, its tragic i cant be with him."

"Why?"

"Im arraged to be with his brother. Theres nothing i can do maybe escape reality yes. I want to tell him before i get to talk to his brother in two days. Im wondering maybe tomorrow you can help me? I want to confess even if i get rejected i only have one chance of trying am i right?"

"So you aske dme here for that favor?"

"No i also want to confirm something, are you Lesley Vance?"

How did she? Know... i thought i kept it all hidden..

"No one told me, its just im not a stalker more of a researcher, dont worry ill keep that Secret."

"Thats a promise that you really need to keep, why do you want to be close with me?"

"Our worlds maybe diffrent im a princess forced to marry someone i dont love while your on a mission but you can't love people around you."

"Ironic isn't?"

"So we know each others secret, is it fair now? Can we be friends?"

"Sure ill gladly accept "

I accepted it because we're like the same but diffrent in a way she's right, and she has a point i think we'll get along.

"Hey Lesley look at that scenery isnt it beautyful"

Then the wind blew our hair was dancing in the air

Then i said something

"You know i also like Gusion but we're just not meant to be..."

"Did you say something Les?"

"Nothing"

I smiled sweetly at her its better for her not to know that fact. Maybe ill like someone new, i see that she really like him no not like but she loves him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guinevere

Why do i want to be friends with her?
I already know the answer when i confess to Gusion but i want to give it a try i want him to know.
I know that girl is Lesley i can see it already and i know she likes Gusion but she needs to stick with their Mission,and Gusion only see me as a little sister i know deep in his heart he likes Lesley i just want to make Gusion have the perfect girl for him not perfect but the one for him.
I know she hurted him before but thats the life she has to deal with.
Its sad but is true, but i also want her to admit that she likes him.