•Bonus 1: Honeymoon•

Gusley: This Must Be Love
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon 💋

BTW HAPPY 20K READS!!!

⚠️ WARNING!⚠️ :
SAY THIS WITH ME " I aM iNnOcEnT"

It's not mah fault if u get brain damage, and for your poor innocent eyes.. please I recommend using holy water after reading.

Now...

You...

May...

Continue.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anyways...
After the wedding ceremony, they headed to their Palace. 👀

Let's Continue, what we left undone.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When they arrived at their room in their own private palace, Gusion lied down at the bed since Lesley went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, when Lesley was in the bathroom she took out a gift from her friends (Miya,Kagu etc) , she took out whatever is in the box. When she took the piece of clothe it was a LINGERIE.
Lesley just sighed on the thought of her friends..

She was arguing, if she would wear it or not. In the end she wore it.

Meanwhile, Gusion who's lying in bed is thinking about what would happen tonight, Since they're finally married... they can have all the fun tonight. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you're wondering where's the twins? Well the grandmothers are taking care of them.

Anyways, Gusion who cant wait for the fun to begin.. he just went quickly into the bathroom since Lesley was taking so long.

When he saw her he said in his mind.
"Damn!"

They stared for like 5seconds and then Lesley bite her lips, which Gusion saw that's why he carried Lesley...
Lesley locked her legs at his hips and wrapped her arms around his nape, they started kissing while walking to the counter of the sink, he putted Lesley there. Like i said it was like their own fifty shades.... OwO

Gusion stoped to lick his lips, he looked at Lesley again and he gave her a Passionate kiss, He carried Lesley again this time it was heading to the shower. Since Gusion is carrying Lesley, Lesley was the one who opened the shower the temperature was warm but their love made it HOTTER.

Since Gusion is still in his Formal attire without the coat, he loosen up his necktie while his long white sleeves polo was getting wet, his hair was also getting wet thats why he combed his hair upward which made Lesley go wild..
How can she not? I mean imagine it..

(dhhshdhb Omg... iM iNnOcEnT... )

Lesley removed his necktie while Gusion was kissing her until his kisses went to her neck. Lesley released moaned a little when he did that... Gusion liked the sound she was making so he continued kissing her neck then his kisses went to back to her lips. His playful hands went under her lingerie and played with her two bouncy things..

(Yes yes, im filtering things here cuz im cringing..)

Lesley was done unbuttoning his shirt. Lesley touched Gusion's chest to abs her gentle touch was like tickling him, Since he was carrying Lesley they moved to the living room... since its near the bathroom.

He dropped Lesley at the sofa, he was on top of her... He pulled her into his arms and claimed her lip.

(btw this is their postion rn.. i cant explain it oke?)

 He kissed her neck, from behind he bite it leaving a hickey, while his other hand was playing with her two round things, then he played with her hair

He kissed her neck, from behind he bite it leaving a hickey, while his other hand was playing with her two round things, then he played with her hair. Lesley faced him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then Gusion pinned her down.

He removed whatever she was wearing that easy, He kissed her from lips to her peaks then he went back up to her lips again.
Lesley, is now trying to unbuckle his belt along with the pants, Gusion glady removed it for her now he's in his boxers.

(Im crimgiiingg omyyyy😂)

He carried Lesley while kissing they he brought her to their room. He dropped her there.
Then he kissed her leaving wet trails, Lesley just let out some soft moans.

Lesley felt his hot fingers between her and she moaned loudly that she didn't recognize her voice.

Lesley can't wait for it already and so she can't help it but ti blurt it out.

"G-Gusion please...."

Gusion already know what she meant and glady did it, he putted it in and went in her.

(O-o idk anymore )

He did it, and now Lesley is wet. He teased her more and made love all night, they had alot of rounds which made them really tired.

are we expecting a new.. baby? Hah.

Next Bonus: I WANT U
( IK ITS SHORT AND IT TOOK LONG, IM SORRY COZ I DUNNO HOW TO WRITE THESE -_-)