•Chapter 32: Secrets•

Secrets#1: AVANGE MY FAMILY!

Lesley's Heart was full of hatred for Gusion's Father its her mission to kill his Father.

But Lesley's Real father The King died at the war,But the Queen is Safe.

Mr&Mrs.Vance was killed by Mr.Paxley due to issues..
But the one she avenged was Mr&Mrs.Vance.

Secrets#2: Ms.Paxley

Since her memories are blocked, shoe doesn't know she's a Princess (Well Duh!)

She and Harley was Adopted by Mrs or should i say a Free woman Ms.Paxley, Ms.Paxley knows the Secret but she doesn't spill the beans because she believes everything has a reason.

Secrets#3: Mr.Paxley

Yeah yeah, he is the Father of Gusion he is evil blahblah! He killed the Vance because theres something that will bring him down because of his evil doings.

Secrets#4: Harley

Once the Queen finds Lesley she will adopt Harley because its her sister's Son he will also become one of the inheritors and a Prince. Since Harley's Dad and mom died.

Secrets#5: Arranged Marriage.

Its normal for the Royal family to to have those, In Lesley's Pov in Chap1 its because of the VANCE'S will but actually its because Ms.Paxley and the Queen Talked about it.

The moment Lesley avenged her Dad (Mr.Vance) when thy left, Ms.Paxley told Gusion that the engagement is Off.. but actually thats a lie. Its still going to happen.

Secret#6: ROYAL FAMILY

Like i said Royal Arranged Marriage is normal but Gusion and Lesley How? Well the Paxley is a Royal family, but Ms.Paxley choses to Hide the fact their Royal blooded its from Gusion's Father side. Thats why. But the Daughter/Son of Ms.Paxley doesn't know about them being a Royal Blood.

Secret#7: Offended By a Maid.

The Offended maid...
The reason why Gusion got tied to Layla, but actually they aren't tied its just a little lie for Layla's sake. Its Invalid due to His Engagement with Lesley, they've signed a contract but they haven't signed the break contract so yeah..

Secret#8: Memories

When Harley was a Kid his Family The Vance visited The Lost or Untold Kingdom.. he knows about Lesley's Past but he choses to shut his lips since his A GENIUS to understand whats going on. Thats why he blocked Lesley's Memories.

Secret#9: Mysterious YoungMaster
( or UNKOWN)

He is a Royalty yes he is Gusion's Brother (Im still waiting for that hero to be released =__= long time huh.. its just a survey anyways..)

He keeps his identity secret because, he worked for the Second Princess.. thats why he knows about the Bomb.

Yes he is a Stalker! Yieee! But only one and only Guinevere's Stalker!

Secret#10: Claude&Granger

No romantic affairs here =___= !

But tho when Claude and Lesley were kids Claude had a crush of her cousin which is a BIG NO!

Meanwhile,Granger is not Related with Lesley but more of a Brother-Sister Relation Ship..

Indeed Lesley and Granger liked each other when they were little but later on had a Brother-Sister RelationShip

Secret#11: AUTHOR

NYE NYE! I forgotten my real plot T^T actually i though if the plots when i was in school u know sometimes my head is wondering when im bored :P
So This chapter is to explain stuffs..

So please dont get confused with Lesley's Revenge for her Dad, why she killed Mr.Paxley

EHEHEHEHEH I HOPE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Link ⬇️
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiF4LFJy5DZ2QzPggQ_UgQ?view_as=subscriber

com/channel/UCuiF4LFJy5DZ2QzPggQ_UgQ?view_as=subscriber