•Chapter 8: Stick to the Plan•

Gusion

Gusion

Whats wrong with lesley?.. shes too quiet.. shes writing somethings.... then she passed out gosh im worried about her.. whats going on as i tried to carry her why do i feel strings... weird cause the air seems fine there no strins but why do i get that strings feeling on my skin... im gonna  get to the bottom of this...

So i brought Lesley to Rafaela's clinic she said Lesley's being possessed ... but i already figured out who that be . as a smirk appeared on my face... i know what or where to find.. her and what she wants..

I never knew she wont stop tho,she isnt they easy giver too.. but my hear is already made up before till now i know.. that i would only be lesley....

But i have a plan i bet angela is still ez to fool..

Rafaela
Oh my!, poor Lovers..i dont want to tell wats going on with lesley but it would break Gusion's Heart if i told him.. i know My apprentice Angela is wrong but its not about her anymore.. what she done is unforgivable.. LESLEY.. she m-might never wake up A-again..

I said she's being posed but this is not normal for Angela's Skill she cant use this to Harm! If she did she... broke the law of Supports.. but if she broke it she should have been punish this is odd..

But .. Lesley.. i m-must help her its my job but... what about everyone..?!

Damn.... that ANGELA is messed up.. if only.. my Knight Argus was still here...

Then again... Gusion..
There would be a fight i cant leave him nor Lesley as a support i must heal him but its also a duty to take care of Lesley....

What now...

Deep voice "Im,Sorry but are you in trouble?"

Huh?! As i looked its.... No! I cant be! Its impossible is it? I've done so much it didnt work but what! Explain this is this reall!? For now im just speechless.

(btw imma make Rafa and Argus Book :3 )

Angela

As i know just this time he would know but i never thought he was that slow... i took him awhile to figure it out... but know the battle begins... as i texted him saying :
===========================
Angela
Let's Meet to the
Enchanted Forest! Now..
                                                          Seen

===========================
I wont hold back to fight him "I love him" but he chose the other path.. if u cant be mine no can....

I never wanted to be some who is afraid.. to be..

Calm voice talking "was i late?"
I wore a smirk to my face and made a deal with him.
I said if i win this battle "You're Mine and Break with lesley"
If i lose "I-ill.. leave this mess .."

But Dear Gusion,
        "Do not expect me to take it easy"

I said..
I was afraid,Worried,and Angry... but this is the last chance i can give ... i was thought.. to have your "HAPPILY EVER AFTER YOU MUST TAKE IT ALL FOR YOUR SELF IF YOU WANT IT"
That's what alice said. It made me motivated to Win his love back.. i know "Doctor/Professor"wont be proud but im really sorry for them...but i dont what this plan wasted

The FIGHT BEGINS.....

.....Flashback...

Alice

I never knew a support is that easy to fool but hey.. we need more Darksiders.. surely.. she'll become one mwuahahah..everything's going according  ti plans heh!

Argus

Walking to the clinic to... nvm its a private thing to share author!!

Author: Nani?! My fault! Ehem! Its my job!

Argus: Yeah ur Job.. .-.

Author: u Got a problem!🔥

Argus: nvm forget it ...(i dont want to get hit by a "KATANA" is dis right tho lol)

Gusion

The FIGHT BEGINS between Ex&Exes... but i have a plan to surprise her... :3 (*Smirks*)

To be continued....
===========================
10/29/18⭐️

What im busy of not to update stories

(ANIME IS LIFE! He is my Senpai dont steaal ill hit u with my KATANA!!)

{\__/}
  ( • . •)
/ >⚔️  you want him?
{\__/}
  ( • - •)
/ >📸 here, dont steal my Senpai.