•Chapter 34: Found You•

Third person's POV

*phone ringing*

[[Hello?, Is that really you? You're alive?]]

"I am.. why did Gwen missed me?"

[[Y-you're really an Idiot!]]

" is this all i get from my fiancee? Getting scolded?"

[[Y-you better comeback... or else theres no fiancee waiting for.. y-you..]]

"Awww thats sweet you moved on form Gusion! And you really miss me! Come on say it!"

[[You stupid idiot! Stupid! I hate you!]]

"The more you hate the more you love!"

[[You fool! I love you! The more you love the more you hate! Idiot!]]

"I l..."

Aish she hung up in me..

*Smirk*

'You fool! I love you! The more you love the more you hate! Idiot!' She really is Stupid HAHAHAHAH but its cute... woman's language are always reversed you know?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways time ti wake up my sister in law!
I was heading to her room until i went to the balcony and saw someone on the bush. From the looks it.. he must be looking for Lesley.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lesley

A beautiful day, but i feel homesick...
I want to go back, i feel like im here for so long that i also miss some people. But almost! Im almost coming home.

Today we're having a Wonderland Ball, Celebrating the Kingdom. Oh well...
I wont lose anything if i go right?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Madame's POV

"Madame, We found The Princess...."

"Really? How is she?"

"She's Fine and safe..."

"Mmm.. i see keep guarding ill send the signal when its the right moment."

"Is there anything else madame?"

"Could you please send Prince Harley of the Vance here?"

"Sure madame."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Narrator's POV

Ahhh... Wonderland Ball, is a Special day for Wonderlanders.. when they won the war.
As the Princess was preparing herself, outside her window there is someone looking out for her. What i mean is both a good and a bad person One is looking out for her while there other is making troubles for her.

On the other land, the second princess is clinging onto Gusion. While Guinevere is worrying to the so called Fool,Idiot,Stupid Fiancee.

The second princess is still on the search for her sister, she wants to guarantee she wont comeback. Her selfish desire are almost exposed.

.

.

.

.

Its time for the Wonderland Party!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lesley

"You look so Beautiful Miss!"~Irithel

"Nyeh! This girl cant even fix her self how is she beautiful.."~YoungMaster/Unknown

"Tch.. says the mysterious nameless weirdo."

"Ha! Me a weirdo? With this face!? A weirdo!?"~Unknown

A weirdo indeed! Hes a hopeless care.
.

.

.

.

.
We arrive in time! Wonderlanders are having a good time! The Weirdo Master/Unknown is Talking to the Queen.

While me i saw the foods! Darn its u lady like but hey! Huehueheu ill just eat a little!

Then a Guy approached me he looks weird i mean every Wonderlanders looks weird then he offered me a Drink. It would be rude if i refuse as i drank it i went to the Comfort room.

My vision is getting blurr as i went out there were men attacking! Then they took me.. the Royal Tanks and Royal Assassins tried ti get me back but i cant remember anything.. then i just heard a gun shot. A very familiar one..

"I finally Found and saved you."

.

.

.

.

.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~
Third person's POV

"Hey! What are you doing here?!"

"Saving Lesley.."

"How did you know?"

"That's a Secret!"

What the hell?! I doubt she is ready to handle the truth..

Dont worry.. He found and saved you.. i think you'll do better once you're well.. at least it wasn't the bad guys who got you.

 at least it wasn't the bad guys who got you

o(`ω' )o I SHIP EM! Cuteeeee shipppppp!!!!