•Chapter 28: Mr&Ms Campus Disaster (Part2)•

Third Person's POV

As the curtains finally opened you could see the contestants then slowly diffrent colored lights opened you could see them in their Gorgeous attires as expected The boys look more handsome and the girl's leveled up!
Well its almost end of the program, i mean afterall its QnA already! Each candidate are already answering the question but what if the program ends sooner or later?

Mean while on the other side the spoiled princess goes on with her demand, her beautiful eyelashes, her features she keeps on wondering why wont Gusion like her? She has a beautiful blonde long hair.
She had been spoiled by her dad which her step mom dislikes..
The beautiful princess is now very furious she wants to end it! The princess had a burning evil desire than you could see in her eyes, now is the time which will make her madly happy now she signals her people to start the timmer. Oh yes indeed.. what ever youre thinking is correct the timmer? It will soon explode. Its againts the peoples will to follow the princess cruel order but their families are under her hand.. which made then no choice

On the other side again, there goes the Handsome Familiar Older Paxley with a beautiful girl with ginger hair colored, witha beautiful locks and an elegant attire. After the Older Paxley thought of a plan there goes the lovebirds to save everyone. (meh its a one sided love so what?! I want to call them lovebirds so damn dont question me!)

Now its time for Gusion&Lesley's QnA i wonder what answer could they give to that akward question....

.

.

.

.

Charm on you guys later! HAHAHAHAH JOKE.

As Gusion and Lesley picked their questions from the bowl, they handed the piece of paper to a beautiful lady in a red dress and heels. The beautiful lady walks towards the Judges and gave the questionnaires. Now the judges read one which is for the escort/Gusion the judge said "Would you Hate a person for betraying you?" That question perfectlyfits Gusion he doesn't have to think because he knows the answer himself. The lad opened his mouth and said "i will forgive that person, if you ask why? Its because theres a reason behind it aren't i right?" Then he looked at the girl beside him.

That was a good answer, now is time for the beautiful princess to answer. Now the female judge opened the paper and read it "If the person you love likes someone else what will you do?" In the princess head its goes around like this why must she ask that question? Why are all of the question like this? It took sometime for the princess to think of an answer now she went near the mic and said "If he loves another person then.. i should let go right? But sometimes unexpected things happens so... im not quite sure what to answer.." disappointment! But indeed her answer is good unexpected things really comes especially now...

Before the audience could give an applause a small explosion happened,now thats just the beginning of the disaster prepare for the bigger explosion.

When small explosion happened everyone panicked, then the Lesley was missing. Gusion noticed and reported it to the Elders...

On the other hand the Other paxley found the bomb and now is disarming it. Theres a 50-50% chance...

Everyone was out of the school because of it,but one is indeed missing LESLEY... what if shes inside??!

Then the Bigger Explosion happened..

What the hell? It exploded it means He failed .. thatd whats running in Guineveres head.. shes worrying about Him.. yes she knows what he wanted to do...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Gusion's POV

LESLEY? Where are you,when the small explosion happened the lights went off for a second then Lesley Disappeared due to the commotion we went out of the building since in worried about her i reported it to the elders, then a bigger explosion happened then i saw Guinevere trying to run in the building but i grabbed her wrist then i saw her face.. her eyes there was tears, she began sobbing but why is she sobbing? I mean everyone is out. Does she know something? Then her mouth opened

"G-Gus.. your brother...."

"What about him?"

"He tried to d-disarm the bomb..."

What the hell is that guy doing?! Seriously why would he... do something so reckless!? But he wouldn't do anything without a reason. But i just cant figure it out! Argh! This is frustrating my brother and Lesley are nowhere to be found..

The Elder's and Magic council are looking for Lesley and my brother the Magic council said that they can't be tracked by magic nor sense by magic. But that could only happen if their on the Realm of Wonderland.... but the only way to go there is by...

"Gusss! Babe! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Your not hurt anywhere aren't you?!"

Owh.. its just Layla, its just something about her is weird i mean her smile she seems so happy but at a time like this?

Lesley, i don't want you to leave again.. nor be in danger ill save you just wait.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person's POV

The building collapsed due to explosion, dusts everywhere and i found a girl which im carrying right now i saw her unconscious her hands are tied and feet, her mouth is covered with a handkerchief i found her tied to a chair at the school basement near the bomb. I didn't get to disarmed it because there was her minions.. well i need to bring Lesley somewhere she can't go back because that psycho princess won't stop if she knows Lesley is alive. I won't keep her forever ill just take care of her she's seriously wounded..