•Chapter 16: A new Side of Her•

Gusion

Gusion

Everyday that passed i get to know her even more but still i feel a boundaries...

Flashback1

At the mall...

Gusion! Look at stuff toy its so cute right? *giggles*
And look Dogs! Their sooo fluffy snd cute!"

Thats her sweet side to cute things its really fun to see her like that she's like a kid enjoying everything she see.

Flashback 2

Dont! Bother talking to me! U all are so goddamn annoying!

Hey u! Yes u! Gusion! Go to the canteen and buy me alot o snack go! Include drinks! Common what the hell are you waiing for storm?,Earthquake?,End of the world?

Yeah, she has that bossy side that she wont let anybody speak i guess its when shes on her period...
Why is everygirl like that.

Flashback 3

*SILENCEEEEE*

"Hey ! Whats wrong with you?"

"Shh.. be quiet "

That kind of her im not used to it mostly she makes noise not silence weird...

Flashback 4

"Im so goddamn pissed if he didnt ran away i could have beaten him up!, i can even ask a witchcraft for him, No! Burying him alive is better!..."

This one she talks about how to kill someone in her own way blabla which she cant even do!

Flashback 5

"Ugh!Why is so noisy? Why do you stare at me like that?! Why is everyone afraid of me? Like i just look at them its like im gonna kill them... BLABLABLA"

This woman! Complains alot....

Flashback 6

"Hey,Gusion! Its Ruby's birthday what do you think i should do?"

"Hey,Gusion its your day! Anything you want to do?"

"Hey look at yourself dont push ur self too hard!"

"Hey hey! You have a fever you should have stayed home!"

"Have you drank you're medicine?l

I really like this side if her which she is so thoughtful.

Flashback 7

"Ahhhhh*Clings to Gusion* theres a fricking cockroach! Go go!! Kill it before it flies GUUUSIOOON!!!!!"

"Guuu-SIOOOON! Theres a spider in my dorm Commonn you're a real man aren't ya? Kill it please!"

"KYAAAAAHHHH is there an insect at my back eww GET IT OFFFFFFFFF!"

"GUSIOOOON TELL THEM LETS GO HOME I HATE CAMPING *Cling to his arms* theres Fricking alot of weird wonders of the world what could happen at nigh commmoon i hate it here lets go i need a Proper toilet!"

*Sigh* this side of her is when she's scared if insects its kind of Funny HHAHAHAHAHAH!

Flashback 8

"Hey hey! Gusion do you know Chang'e?"

Yea...

"No you dont! Because its not a person but a talent!"

Hah?

"Ni hui Chang'e ma? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
(你会唱歌吗? Chang ge - Chang'e)

Its when she cracks some pun that isnt funny but she thinks it is...

I really want to see more of her sides you know?

Flashback 9

"AHUHUHUHU!!!"

E..Wats wrong?

"The book! The story Ah! That crappy Torpe guy didnt confesss and that girl is manhid kase!"

"Kyaaaaah the girl lead has manny Prince charmingsss!! Im gonna dieee KYAAAAHHH!"

Thats her reading novels or watching movie mostly novels...

But sometimes she'll squeeze ur arm when she's KINIKILIG (Dunno english)••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)