•Chapter 2: Troubles•

Lesley

Lesley

I met a good friend that could understand me.. but the worse part is he's also gusions best friend and thats alucard...
I told him everything that happen he just said ignore him so i did ignore him for da rest of the week.. then when we came home he seems angry.. but i dont want to know his life.. or what happend .. then i heard someone knocking on the door.. when i opend it .. gusion hugged me ..!!?? Eh!? Why!? That time he was crying with angry and i feel akward that hes talking to me.. he told me everything about angela they broke up thats why hes sad and angry .. hes angry because angela already found a replacement guy ... while hes been mocking in his room.. for days.. alucard visited him and then something changed his mind that made him go to school that quick...

Well its time for P.E class
Were running laps today..
If we made a silly movement its 60laps to do..!!
Then i was just standing doing nothting.. when angela acted like i triped her on purpose!  I was forced to do 60laps! I tried to explain to the teacher its seems he would belive what ever that angela would say ...
So now in running and i dont care if i didnt do anything wrong.. one thing i wont do is apologize to her ididnt event did anything wrong.. so ill just run!
Now im on  20laps i wont give up as much i want to stop for a drink i c-cant i believe i can do this.. now im on 40laps! Now im h-having a short breath!... but im almost 60 ill keep running!  43la-aps feeling like... body is not functioning i cant feel my feet!
55laps .. im starting to have difficulty breathing and starting to be dizzy .. but i-it wont stop me! Then 57laps.. i passed out...

Gusion
Damn that angela! If i knew she would be like that i wouldn't even had  dated her in the first place... she's so selfish and jealousy much! So she said lets break up i didnt know what did i do wrong the next thing i saw shes with another guy... as my feelings was filled with sadness and anger...i went home as fastt as i could i didnt waited for the car.. i just want to go home.. as i have random feelings going on i feel like i need someone to talk to .. then i knocked on lesleys door.. i hugged her when she opend it she seem shocked cause were not close.. then i told her everything that happend she just stayed silent ... and just smiled .. i dont want to go to school knowing that im not healed yet... its been days.. since i ddint go to shool.. suddenly alucard visited me.. he said some inspiring words that made me go back to school forget angela! From now on...
As i was on my way to library .. alucard is running towards me he said.. l-lesley!  Aa-angela! He quickly said " O-pen Gra-ss ffeild!" So i went there as fast i could im wondering what is he trying to tell me .. as i saw lesley running and saw angela just watching..i knew she must have done something.. as i see lesley weakend she still continued to run as i was about to stopped her she collapsed... i run as fast as i could to bring her home.. angela said .. why are you helping her?! She said with a sassy tone.. i replied "then why cant i?!"she said" u always argue alot and u two dont always agree.. and u dont seem to be close!" She said with a jealousy sound   So i replied" well thats all gonna change bcause were over!"
So i carried lesley and called our driver and went home as angela is still standing there like a frozen stick...

To be continued...
Sorry this is the longest and fastest i could do.. next weekend new chapter!!