•Chapter 30: Meet the Wonderlanders (Part 2)•

Lesley

"I see okay then Enjoy your stay. Vale & Valir please tour them around the Wonderland Castle."

After the Queen said that, Vale and Valir toured us and showed more people part of the castle.
We went to the Enchanted Garden then theres two big things uhm.. how can i explain this one is like a big boulder while the other is a um flower? Thing rock? Uhh idk

 how can i explain this one is like a big boulder while the other is a um flower? Thing rock? Uhh idk

Then Vale said.

"They are the Royal Tanks, Belerick and Rock!"

Then Valir said

"Grock is a Rock, Belerick is.. uhm.. hey bro help me out here..."~Valir

"Uhm, for the meantime Belerick is an unidentified living thing... sorry bele."~Vale

Their so funny LOL, but the two Royal Tanks has some good records too!

After that we went to a A open field it must be an practice feild. The a girl was flying? And has a tornado skill then a girl in a hoodie appeared out of nowhere Coooool! But that Skill of the hoodie girl is familiar somehow...
Err forget it..

Then the two girls walk to us.

They introduced their selves.

"Im Fanny! Not Funny! Got it?"

"Im Natalia not Natalie Got it?"

"Err they are the Royal assassins"~Vale&Valir

"Got it!" I said with a smile.

Then the Assassins brought me back to my room, i went to the balcony and checked the time. Its 3in the afternoon the sun is already setting?

Then someone appeared out of nowhere lets give him a grand entrance Mister Unkown or Young Master they call Him.

"You must be confused that the sun is setting already in Wonderland 'The days are shorter the nights are longer'"

He said, then i just realized....
His topless and his hair is wet, oh demn! Sorry.. readers and Gusion but u know! Im still a girl okay?! Okay snapping back to senses, why is he here? First of all this is my room!

"Yah! Why are you here and put some shirt on will ya?"

"Tss.. as if u didn't enjoyed looking at me! HAHAHA! Joke aside your got ur Gusion Already..."

Err what the hell?Does he think Gusion and I are together? What!?!!! He must be crazy. So i hitted his back!

"Hey what the hell was that for?!"

"You tell me =___= tsk, me and Gusion? ILL GIVE YOU FIVE LAUGHS FOR THAT .....'HA-HA-HA-HA-HA' Dont you know he's engaged with Layla already ?"

"I know, but you both like each other aren't i right or wrong? But are you mad or jealous or something cause hes engaged witt Layla? I mean in the first place it was you Vance.."

Oof! I almost forgot about the Vance thing how does he know im Lesley Vance?

"First of all WE DONT LIKE EACH OTHER! And HE CAN MARRY ANYGIRL IN THE WORLD IN FRONT OF MY FACE HA! AS IF I CARE! SECOND HOW DO YOU KNOW IM LESLEY VANCE?!"

Okay what i said all of it is true...

Author: *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Hey! Tell them! Its true!! And what the hell r u coughing for?

Author: *UwU my Lesley is not being defensive *SNIFF SNIFF * wipes tears

Argh! Damn you! Once i find you ill shot u with special gun! Grrrrr....

Anyways, HELLOOOO im waiting =___=

"Its not that hard to tell that your Lesley Vance, you changed alot but what you do like your habits likes and dislike and the people you stick to."

Wait what? This is creepy! Is he OH-MY-GUSION! Is he a creepy stalker? OwO?

"Hey, dont tell me your a ..." he cut me off..

"A stalker? Ha? Pfftt! You're funny Lesley ...

Phew...

.... yeah i am a stalker...

OwO what?

Dont get me wrong im only stalking Guinevere.. so don't assume "

Phew, wait a minute.. PROCESSING..... GUIN??
Wait a minute who is he exactly?!

"Aish forget it I dont even know what Gusion li...sheked.. abousyhs youh.."

Hah what was the last parts? I couldnt understand him since he grabbed a biscuit and munched it =___=

"Could you repeat it again? I didnt understand quite well.."

"Youll find out soon ;3"

Then he messed up my hair and grabbed to the dinning hall, OMO! So many foods !Byeee~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OmO! What happened to this chapter?! Fudung hell i saved it but then it showed me a blank sh.........t on the screen i cant even retrieve it! Yes i tried it the history stuff but it all showed the old old old ones =___= daamit! Im really sorry ... watashiwa bakadesu...

(Night im out my dudes)Ooh btw i changed the chapter numbers

Ooh btw i changed the chapter numbers.. i combined some chapters so 2 chapters was removed... and combined