I put my underwear on and look myself in the mirror looking at my scars. I remember when standing in the mirror was one of the scariest thing in my life. I still don't feel comfortable at my own reflection. There was a knock on my door, I walked towards the door and unlocked it.

"Can we tal?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"About last night" she said taking a deep breath "When mom died, I got involved with the wrong people" she said "The man who I was talking to last night, Tony, he's a very dangerous man. I borrowed money from him to pay mom's hospital bills" she said "I need to pay him back or he's going to hurt Belle" she said with tears on her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, "I could've helped" I said.

"I didn't want to get you and your moms involved" she said.

"How much do you owed him?" I asked.

"Gabby.." she said

"How much?" I asked.

"It's a lot of money" she said

"How much?" I asked again.

"78,000" she said.

"Alright, I will talk to my moms tonight" I said.

"Gabby its a lot of money" she said.

"You said it yourself its just money" I said "yeah its a pretty big amount but if that will keep y'all safe then I will do it" I said.

"Gabby" she said.

"Stop" I said "Let's go get some breakfast" I said.

"Okay" she said following me.

"Belle, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Pancakes!" She shouted.

"Alright, put your shoes on" I said.

She ran to the door and started to put on her shoes. I grabbed my keys and took my Hummer H2. I walked to the door and Belle grabbed my hand and smiled at me. We walked together and I helped her up and put her seatbelt.

"Thank you sissy" she said and I felt my heart melting.

"You're welcome monkey" I said.

"Monkey?" She asked.

"It's my nickname for you" I said and she laughed, I closed her door and then opened the door for Lee to get in and then I went to the driver's side and started the engine.

"What's your nickname?" Belle asked.

"My teammates called me speedy" I said and she laughed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm very fast" I said smiling.

We drove to IHOP while Belle was asking more questions like any 4 year old do. Lee put some music on and we were singing together, Belle didn't know some of the songs but she still try to sing. I parked the car and then help Belle out of the car, she grabbed my hand and Lee's hand for us to walk in together.