Epilogue

*5 years later*

Life has been hard for The Avengers and the ones in training. Unexpected twists happened, for example: James became an alcoholic man like Tony once was while Tricia went in quarantine in a facility in Mexico.The affect of Banners DNA didn't result as everyone expected it turns then when she panics she becomes She-Hulk. We also have Frederick he didn't want to become part of The Avengers at all since he saw what happened years earlier so he stayed with one of his new best friend Peter Parker the original Spider-Man.Karen took her job as the next Captain America with Kendra and Ligia. As well for the The Avengers they try to move on but they can't. For example Bruce, when he listens to her name he exits the room. He can't bare the sadness.

Natasha and Clint are now a together.Tony besides has been trying to control James and his alcholism. Pepper also helped him when he getes emotinal. Yes, emotional. We have the one and only Thor the Mighty God of Thunder he left to Asgard with Thenas boddy, but there comes the tricky part. Since the Bifrost was turn down once has its difficulties. Thenas body got lost when Thor was taking her to the Bifrost. Thor has been looking for her but ther is no clue were she could be. At last we have Steve Rogers the man out of time, he does missions with S.H.I.E.L.D but when he is not there he goes to the gym and takes his anger with the punching bag. He always blame himself because of Thenas death. Now the women he loved once are gone for good.

So that was it book one check✅

Let's do book number two 💟

Thanks for everything and see you soon🌸

Loves you,

ThenaOdinson 💕