Chapter 8: Avenge Thena?

James POV:

*Three days before Thena woke up*

Three days ago they transferred us to Stark Towers in New York. Kendra was transferred yesterday but been she's been acting weird. Now it seems I'll be the next "Iron Man", why I don't understand it's why? Thena hasn't been here neither. I have been training hard with Tony. Each Avenger is assign to a kid and they will be training to be them in a future. Right now I am going out of the training room and getting a drink but when I was about to go in the room I heard Tony talking in the phone.

"Fury any signs if Thor? Is he okay? Since you now what happen to Thena" he said. Wait did he said , what happen to Thena?

"Nothing, darn it Fury I know that Thor wants to avenge his daughter but this worries me a lot!" He them paused and started walking to the fire." The person who killed her is going to pay with its life" he mumbled. Avenge Thena? KILLED HER? What the hell is happening??? I couldn't resist so I got in the room where Stark was.

"Avenge Thena? What the hell is happening Stark?!?" I yelled at him.

"Talk to you later , I think we've got a problem. Bye." And then he hung up. "Did you heard all that?"he asked as he was going to the sofa and then he sitting down.

"Um... YEAH! I heard everything! I yelled again.

"Look this is- I cut him before he continued. "Is Thena dead or what? What are you hiding from us?!?" He didn't answer.

"STARK, IS THENA DEAD OR WHAT?!?!!?! I yelled in the top of my lungs.

"Yes" he said and that's went I felt my heart sink. I tried to talk but I couldn't . "When did you know she went to heaven? I managed to say.

"The day I went and took you out of school" he said, while he stand up and pulled me into the sofa. I was trying to get all the things in my he'd but I couldn't. Thena was dead.

"She is dead?" We heard someone behind us. I looked and it was Tricia and the others. Then she felt in her knees and started crying as Ligia tried to calm her down. I saw Frederick pacing around the room and Karen was behind him trying to calm him down. I felt a tear down the cheek and Tony patted my back. This is feeling is horrible.

"Why didn't you tell us since the beginning?"

"We thought you were going to quit" he said.

"So that's why we didn't go to S.H.I.E.L.D right? She was there dying"

"Yes, only one of you guys knew" he said and then paused "You know you were her friends , but we where her family. We taught her how to crawl, walk,talk etc. She was delivered to Earth when she was a baby because Thor's brother Loki wanted all her power" he confessed.

"Who knew all of this?" I asked

"I did" and everyone turned around to see.

Kendra.

_____________________

I love to leave you in a hang-cliff!

Bwahahahaha!

Chapter coming tomorrow!

Love you!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!