Chapter 4: The Death

Thor's POV:

As soon as Tony said "Crystal" all my fears came up. I ran out of the room and went to the surgery room. Thena was lying pail while mortals tried to save her. They were trying to take the crystal until I finally recognized it. It was the Agates Eye crystal, the one that almost killed Odin! I moved some nurses and yelled at them. "Take out that Crystal!" One of them replied "We can’t, its stuck into her body" I started pacing around the surgery room and started thinking and then it came to me. I got out of the room and went outside I called Heimdall to let me go back to Asgard and so he did, few minutes later I was in Asgard.

"Welcome back my king" he said politely.

"I need an Asgardian nurse!" I practically yelled.

"Sir the nurses are on their way" he said.

"How would you- nevermind" I said. As soon as the nurses came Heimdall sent us to Midgard and I told the nurses where Thena was, but before I entered Nifka the head of Asguardian nurses told me I couldn't be there. I stood in the waiting room like five minutes but it felt like 5 hours. Then Nifka came with the Asgardian nurses and their faces said everything.

“My King ", she paused” I am sorry to inform you but we were too late , she's gone" Nifka told me. My hopes where toss down the trashcan, my only daughter , my only daughter had die! I felt tears on my cheeks as much as I didn't want to show them. I walked in the surgery were her lifeless body was laying. I started crying holding her, I needed to be strong but I couldn’t. How am I going to tell this to my mother or father? How, I didn't know but what I know is that the person who did this will pay for it with their life.

Third Person POV:

Thor was crying over Thenas lifeless body, and all he did was sit around her and cry. The nurses told the Avengers about the death as soon as they knew they went were Thena was. For the first time Agent Romanoff was crying on Clint's chest, Banner had a tear rolling down in his cheek while Tony was pacing around the room thinking of what to do but it was too late. When he realized that he started crying. Could you imagine Tony Stark crying for a kid? For all of the Avengers it was not only a kid it was the girl who they taught to walk, they were the ones who heard her first words and most of all they were her family. Meanwhile the New Avengers where in a jet coming to Rhodey didn't took them to S.H.I.E.L.D, instead they took them to Stark Towers in New York and later on they will tell them about Thena. Thena was taken to Asgard where she was putted in a golden bed surrounded by rose petals. She was wearing a white dress and a golden leave crown and she was barefoot. Odin was furious when he was told and Frigga was broken hearted, and Thor was in Asgard looking for the one who killed his daughter.