Chapter 13: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SPANGLED MAN!

Thenas POV:

I was sleeping deeply in Steve's chest.......WAIT WHAT! I wanted to move but I couldn't because was holding me in last night hug. He looked so calm like that. Then his eyes were slowly opening and his blue eyes were shining so bright like blue diamonds.

"Good-morning" he whispered with a smile.

"Good-morning" I whispered back with a smile, locking our blue eyes together. A moment later I heard a bang in the room and turn to see the door. My father, gosh I am in problems.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SPANGLED MAN!" My father yelled and came running and took Steve by the neck making him crash in the wall.

"Father It is not what it looks like!" I yelled while he still choked Steve. Men he was getting red.

"How dare you mortal sleep with a Goddess! And mainly my daughter!" He yelled at Steve who was now turning purple.

"He didn't sleep with me he just made me company because of nightmares! I've got them since a child and he came and calmed me down, since his room is next door he heard me crying." I yelled.

"I am sorry spangled man" my father said letting go Steve , who was gasping for air.

"No prob" he said panting.

"Now if you gentlemen can get out of my room I need to make a call and get ready" I said. They both nod while my father helped Steve get up. Then they walked out of the room and shut the door.

I entered the bathroom and washed my hair, then I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. And went to the closet to get changed. I saw S.H.I.E.L.D suits and some high heeled black boots. I put that on and went and blow dry my hair and applied a little mascara , eyeliner , and lip balm. Now I wanted to call Fury and talk to him seriously.

I dialed his number until he answered the second time.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi Director I need a word with you" I said.

"Who are you and how the hell did you get my number?" He said annoyed.

"It's me Thena Odinson- I was cut off by him "Thena I finally hear your voice , we thought you were , you know, ......dead" he said.

"I am fine now anyway I need to talk to you about the NA project as soon as possible"I said firmly.

"Fine, I will send a jet for you tomorrow morning, see you until then" he said while he hung the phone. Well tomorrow will be an interesting day.