Chapter 14: Maybe he was jealous, maybe not.

Thenas POV:

As soon as I hung up with Fury, I decided to go to the kitchen were I assumed everyone was having breakfast, but by my surprise no one was there. I looked at the counter table were Tony left me pancakes with a note.

Dear Thena,

I will be in the lab in the 10th floor if you need something I'll be there, and the rest of the team will be with their assignment and by the way Peter is here.

Don't bother me,

Tony

Post-data: I am just kidding XD

Wohoo! Peter is here! He was my best friend before I was send to Mexico, I bet he was training Frederick. I went to see in the 28th where everyone was training. I was looking by the glass windows and saw Ligia aiming at targets with guns.( She did it pretty well) I passed Frederick's and saw Peter showing how his SPIDEY tech worked( I was slightly confused at that one) I smiled at him through the glass and he waved. I continued when heard screams. I panicked. I run as fast as I could were that screams and shrieks were coming from I opened the door violently and saw Steve tickling Karen to death. Well that was awkward. "Sorry" I yelled as closed the door and ran to Tonys lab but I bumped with some one and fell in the floor. I bumped on James he helped me get up. "I am so sorry" I apologized. "No problem" and he hugged me tightly.

I noticed that his body had now lots of muscles ,not like Steve or my father but they were indeed big.

"Why did you hug me?" I asked as we separated a little.

"I missed you a lot" he said and gave me a kind smile.

"I missed you buddy" I said as I gave him a kiss in the cheek which turned the wrong direction it ended in his lips. His lips were so smooth and soft (I swear it taste like cotton candy) but I felt like someone was looking at us. I slowly stopped the kiss but then I turned myself around and saw Steve. His hands made up in fists and saw anger in his face. But why? Maybe he was jealous, maybe not.