Chapter 19:Explanation

Thenas POV:

"Why do you want to cancel it?" Fury said standing up staring at me with his one eye.

"Those people I love are in danger because of me and my stupid decisions!You know exactly what Amora can do, I am afraid something like that happens again"I said walking in the room and looking out in the window.

"I know what she can do, but I also know what you can do." He paused and walk towards the window too. "You are even more powerful than her and I am hell sure Thena, that The Avengers will do a good job training them, I mean they are The Earths Mightiest Heroes after all." He then walks to the door and opens it."Now that get out of here and go and train the kids" he said.

"But-he cut me off again- GO!" I skipped out of the room but before he closed the door "Hey Thena!" He said. "Yes Director Fury" I said turning to him. "That's Steve motorcycle by the way" he then smiled at me and closed the door. I glanced at my watch and it was 10:42. Geez I grabbed STEVES motorcycle ,Captain may be mad at me.

Steve's POV:

I woke up and it was 10:50,wow that's late I always wake up at 5:30 but yesterday I slept pretty late. Yesterday at night

We talk for hours but Thena didn't even looked at me or even talked to me. I felt really angry when she kissed James, but I had no rights to talk to her like that. I took a shower I putted my clothes and went to take breakfast. When I finished I cleaned the plates and went downstairs to polished my motorcycle but by the time a went to the garage it wasn't there.

"JARVIS, where is my motorcycle?" I asked.

"Sir I am not authorized to tell Ms.Odinson location" he just spilled it out.

"JARVIS where is Thena?" I said trying to sound calm, but then the garage door opens reveling Thena in my motorcycle. She looked hot..... I MEAN GOOD. I HAVE TO STOP HANGING OUT WITH TONY. She got off and took my helmet off making me look at her beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey Steve how ya doing..? Hehe" she said sounding uncomfortable and scratching the back of her neck.

"Thena...." I said giving her frown. "Okay I am sorry for taking your motorcycle" she said defeated " I actually didn't know it was yours"she said mumbling the last part.

"I don't mind that you took my motorcycle, but I DO mind were where you?" I said.

"I went to S.H.I.E.L.D to talk to Fury about something" she said crossing her arms. "May I know what were you talking about?" I asked politely. "No!" She said giving me my helmet and walking away from me to the stairs. I followed her.

"Why?" I said walking the up the stairs with her. "None of your concern" she said. "Of course it is!" I said raising my tone. She stopped and looked at me anger in her face. "Why are you so overprotective! You did the same thing with James!" She yelled at me.

"We all get concerned of you and your safety!"I yelled." We are your family,and what happened with James made me feel...umm...jealous" I said softer and mumbled the last part.

"You were jealous? Of James?" She said confused." We are not even together"she said. "Then why were you kissing him with I found you with him?" I said with hurt. "I was going to kiss in the cheek as FRIENDS but he accidentally tilted his head and it ended in his lips"she said honestly. I was so jealous that I couldn't imagine something like that. I was completely fooled with anger and sadness.

"I am sorry for judging you" I said looking down. She lifted my chin and said, "No problem" and gave me a smile and leaved. I couldn't even moved her smile paralyzed me. She is so beautiful.

Hi my fellas!

Thank you for everything! 801 views? I mean that's crazy!

I wanted to dedicate this chapter for one of my besties, Kendra! Today is her birthday, and she stays up this late waiting for my chaps! THANK YA GURL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!🎉✌️