Chapter 24: The End Pt.1

Thenas POV:

Every second I felt weaker and weaker besides she just took my powers and now I am bleeding furiously. I found the crystal in my back if I get to pull it out I may be alive if someone comes to rescue me. I just need to find the perfect moment and by that I mean when Amora it's not watching. I saw her playing with my magic far enough giving me a chance to stick this out before it reaches my heart. I grabbed it and started pulling it off groaning a little.

Almost..

Almost..

Almost..

YES! I did it! But now I have a big gash in my stomach

Bleeding like there was no tomorrow. Crap.

Steve's POV:

Everyone is suit up running in the beach looking for the coves. When we reached them there were six different passages each one had a torch. That means there are expecting us. I separated them in teams. First Frederick and Spidey , then Nat and Ligia, Tricia and Banner (he's hulk out already), Tony and James, Clint and Kendra and finally Karen, Thor, and me.

That cove seemed endless! I think we've spent at least 20 minutes!!! She might be dying!!! Steve don't think that I thought for myself. We have finally reached the end when we found her. She was in the floor all her dress covered in blood. Thor went and kneeled next to her. He saw her conditions and have her a mini gold liquid in her mouth. I ran with Karen by my side and kneeled next to her.

"It's an elixir than can cure only Gods. Thank Odin we've found while she had pulse because if not the elixir wouldn't have work." Thor said then Thena started coughing and looked at me with wide eyes, I smiled.

"Steve," she said trying to talk "you need to get out of here!" She said and then a sharp pain came through my chest.