Chapter 6: WHAT?!?

Frigga’s POV:

I was in my study room when Odin (aka my husband, for those who doesn't know about Thor or The Avengers) started shouting my name. I ran as fast as I could and when I entered the throne room my eyes went wide. Thena was alive! I went and hugged her as tightly as I could, but then she stared at me confused. Then a second later I was wondering how is she alive, I mean she had in her back the Agates Eye crystal in her back, besides that almost killed Odin. I turned her around and saw not even a scratch in her back.

"Excuse me but who are you?" She asked.

"I am Frigga, your grandmother" I said with a smile.

"And I am Odin, your grandfather" Odin stood up from the throne and came to us.

“That means I am in..in Asgard?" She said shocked.

"Yes, wait till your father sees you are alive!" I said almost crying.

"Alive what do you mean?" She paused and stared at Odin "I was dead? This can't be! Where are my friends??" She said panicking and pacing in the room. I read her mind and she was scared she needed her father.

"THOR!" I yelled on top of my lungs.

"Yes mother, do you need- THENA!"He shouted in shock and came and hug her, and she hugged back.

THORS POV: (OMO THIS IS SO TOUCHING)

I was in my combat room taking all my sorrows down with Mjönir hitting the wall. I felt some tears felling down my cheeks. I couldn't imagine who did that to her, she was my daughter! I love her and I will forever and ever. I felt so guilty, I had no one, I felt like I wasn't able to fight again. Loki believe it or not wanted her power but when he was told about Thena he was hurt. I never thought of it, he turned the things of his self-upside down, the vases were broken and he cried. Even though he turned mad in his heart he knew her niece was gone. THOR! I heard, and realize it was my mother. Was she in danger? I don't think so or if not father will protect her. I walked to the throne room where she was.

"Yes mother, do you me- "I paused and stared at....at...at "THENA!" I run and hugged her with all my strength and spin her in the air. I felt tears in my cheeks even though my father was there, but I couldn't help it. SHE WAS ALIVE!

"I am glad that you are okay, it's been a week without you and I felt miserable" I said while I still hugged her.

"What do you mean? I don't understand, did I die? She said while I stopped hugging her.

"Don't you remember? I said and paused for a moment "You were stabbed in your back with the Agates Eye crystal that kills Gods, and you had no pulse" I said remembering that back on Earth everyone thinks that she is dead. They will be so happy!

"I think I remember that, but I didn't know that I actually died!" She said in shock.

"Yes unfortunately you did, and The Avengers think you are dead" I said.

"WHAT! EVEN MY FRIENDS????" She yelled in shock.

"No we didn't tell because we didn't want them to quit the team, but besides they are already training"I said.

"So when I am getting back to Earth?" She said smiling. Then we were interrupted by my father.

"You are never getting back to Midgard" my father said seriously.

"WHAT?!?!?" We both yelled.

__________________________________

HAHAHAHAHA

HANG-CLIFF!

Sorry for not posting lately! I have been posting because I have been in a trip!!!!

I am posting tomorrow! Thanks for the views!

Love ya!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!