Chapter 21: Sorry...

Third Person POV:

Steve and Tony run as fast as they could to the gym. Thena by this time was crying uncontrollably in the floor. Steve and Tony yelled her name but when they got they she was unconscious. Steve carried her to the lab were Doctor Banner was already waiting for her. They putted her body in the cold metallic table and checked her with Tony. Thor soon arrived but was soon dragged out with Steve too. Thena was okay but was screaming and shaking because of nightmares.

"Please leave them alone!" She yelled. "Take me instead please!" She cried while Tony and Bruce tried to wake her by shaking her up and yelling at her face.

"I think I should.... " Bruce said to Tony.

"Hell to the freaking NO Bruce! You are not hulking out in my mansion!" Tony yelled at him.

"Look at her Tony! She is in pain in whatever she's dreaming! He said pointing at Thena angry.

"Can you control it?" Tony asked wishing for a yes.

"Yes... I think so..." He mumbled the last part but Tony didn't listen.

"Well then do it..." He yelped hiding under the table and Bruce let a chuckle. The his closed started ripped and his skin started to turn green moments later The Hulk was unleashed. Bruce looked at Tony and smiled at him and went to Thenas body who was shaking and tears streaming down her face. Then he roared in her face and her blue eyes open in shock, while The Hulk was turning to Bruce Banner.

Tony handed him a robe and some shoes meanwhile. Thena growled in pain sitting up holding her head. Then she saw Tony and Bruce and opened her eyes wide and stood up weakly. Thank God Tony caught her.

"Sorry....."She said and a single tear passed down her cheek. She made her hammer appear and knocked Tony with it. She putted her hand with Sydrid her hammer and flew up in the sky disappearing and making a big hole in the roof. Thor tried to catch up but Thena was nowhere to be seen.