Chapter 20: "I love you my dear niece"

Thenas POV:

When I finished taking breakfast I went to my room (well it's the girls room) and changed into a training bra,some tennis shoes, and some gym tights, undid my braid and pulled it off to a pony tail. When I finished I went to the gym. It was kind of old fashioned but I liked it. I wrapped my hands and started punching the punching bag.

Punch.

"Thena..." I heard in my head.

Punch.

"Can you hear me...?"

Punch.

"I need your help...."

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

"It's me Uncle Loki, I need your help"

Images of my uncle chained went through my mind. It made my head hurt.

"Uncle Loki?" I whispered stopping to punch the bag. Every memory of him in my dreams came to my head. How we played in the fields, counting the clouds, and somehow showing me his magic. I started to feel tears fall from my cheeks.

"Yes my dear it's me. I need you to know that I am under Amora's spell. My mind has been changed into a monster that I can't control. The war of New York City from a year ago was Amora trying to control Midgard and If she failed all the blame will come too me. You are the only one who can help me and Jade. She has been trapped too. I founded this chance to talk to you because my true mind isn't too tired. I need to go she is coming, more powerful than ever. I love you my dear niece."

By this time I fell in my knees and started crying. My mother was a monster and I am the only one who can defeat her. I need to save my Uncle Loki and Jade. Everything came to my mind. Pain and sorrow. I heard voices calling my name and my vision started to get blurry. Then I blacked out.

Tonys POV:

I was drinking scotch in the living while watching some tv.

Then Capsicle entered the room and went to bar and took a water bottle.

"What's up Capsicle?" I said taking a sip from my scotch.

"Nothing Tony just a little tired" he said plopping himself in the other couch.

"Hey didn't you sleep for 70 years?"

"Yes I did Tony, I am just tired about this lifetime. Back in the forties it was much easier for me, now you have technology"

"Yeah,yeah whatever. Hey by the way how was training with Karen?"

"Fine, I mean she's just starting. By the way how dare you and Dr. Banner doing with the replica of my serum for her?"

"Pretty good actually"

"Sir, I have Ms.Odinson in the gym screaming in pain, I think you should come" JARVIS said.

"WHAT!" Steve and I yelled in unison and run to the next floor.