Chapter 12: Goodnight Thena...

Steve's POV:

"I am getting super soldier serum? Like you Steve?" Karen asked me.

"Yes you are and I know you will be strong enough to survive, like me" I said lifting her chin so she could see my face. Her strong piercing blue eyes connected to mine, we where just inches away when I felt someone clearing their throat. Frederick. I soon moved away from her thinking of what I almost did. She is sweet and nice but she is not the one, God I need to stop being flirty.

Everyone was already heading to there room and I was going to mine in the 68th floor besides Thenas. I was opening my door my my ID card when I heard someone sobbing, a moment later I realized it came from Thenas room. I worried about her I don't know why, but I knocked her door. She let a sigh a told me to come in.

"Are you alright?" I said sitting down in her bed besides her.

"No" she whispered. Immediately I pulled her in a hug and she began to cry in my chest. I wrapped my around her shoulder and drew circles in her arm trying to sooth her down and a moment later I grabbed her chin to she could face me.

"I don't want to lose them they are the best thing I've every had" she said sobbing back in my chest.

"You won't lose anyone okay, I'll make that as a promise. I will put my life besides anyone that you care of" I said making her head tilt up and she gave me a soft kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you Steve" she whispered cleaning her tears from her cheeks. As I was getting up to the door she grabbed my hand.

"Steve do you mind staying with me, I don't feel safe" she told me and I saw honesty in her eyes.

"Of course" I said heading towards the sofa she handed me a pillow and blankets , and soon I saw she was morphing to an outfit. I covered my eyes as soon I knew she was morphing in pajamas.

"Steve how come you covered you eyes know when you changed my diapers as a little girl" she said walking towards the bed and covering herself in blankets. I felt heat rushing my cheeks and she giggled.

"Night Steve" she said.

"Goodnight Thena" I said soon falling myself to sleep.

*At midnight*

Thenas POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night panting heavily and screaming. Soon Steve eyes flutter open and rushed to my bed.

"Everything is alright" he said while he hugged me and soothed my hair. I started to cry again in his chest trying to forget that nightmare as soon as possible. Soon I felt my eyes heavy and went back to sleep.

*In the morning*

Thor's POV:

I woke up early and prepared a Asgardian breakfast for my daughter. When I reached her room I knocked her door. No answer. I slowly opened the door and saw Steve hugging Thena in her bed. I felt anger boil through my veins. I dropped the breakfast in the floor and yelled on top of my lungs" I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SPANGLED MAN!"

Dun dun dun!!!!

Okay so guys I can't be more than great-full to you!!!

143 reads I mean for me that's a lot!

Thank you for all your support!

Sorry for slow updating I am on a trip!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!