Chapter 25: The End Pt. 2

Karen POV:

I didn't noticed...well no one noticed that Amora was behind Steve and now boom! He got stabbed. I started yelling for backup in the intercom but the line was dead. Thor fought Amora while Thena was looking and holding Steve's hand in disbelief.

This is not going as planned.

Tricia's POV:

So going in a cave with Dr. Banner is not that bad actually. He was calm and so do I until we reached the very end of the tunnel. There was a girl in the cave, short black hair and eyes closed. She was hanging in chains in the cave. Then she suddenly opened her eyes to reveal they were green. Just like Lokis.

"Do you have any clue who she is? She looks like a demon! I am scared!" I started panicking and my bones and muscles starting to hurt my hands were turning green. Oh no. This is heck bad. Pain started to surge in every section of my body.

"Bruce? What happened to me?" He looked to me with wide eyes and then turned his attention to the women who was waking up.

"Just calm Tricia. Everything is going to be okay just calm down." He said getting near me.

"Stay away from me I am a monster" I said backing up making me fall. I got up again and ran out of the cave leaving Bruce alone with the demon.

Natasha's POV:

I was running in the cave with Ligia looking for Thena. We looked everywhere. When we where reaching the end I heard groaning. The type of groaning you do when you wake up. We reached the end and saw.....

Loki.

Chained?

In a wall?

Then I remember what he did to us and New York.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled as I ran to punch him in the face.

"No, no, no! Please don't do this Lady Natasha!"He pleaded trying to cover up his face.

"Why are you begging me not to hit you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because I am not the Loki who caused destruction to Midgard" he said while then he explained everything that happen.

Peters POV: (yay! Spideys POV!)

I entered with Freddie (that's my nickname for Frederick) in our corresponding cave and looked for the end meanwhile we he started a conversation.

"So you and Gwen Stacy?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. We didn't have our masks on because it's heck hot in here.

"How do you know?" I asked confused.

"Gwen and I were best friends when I lived in New York ,then I went to Mexico and started a life" he said.

"Oh, but anyway how?" I asked

"We talked about everything! She is my best friend,what to Do you expect?!" He said making me laugh.

"Hey let's check up with the team there's nothing in here" he said.

"Sure" I paused and clicked my earpiece. "Guys nothing in this cave got something" I asked. Hmm no response.

"Lines dead this is a trap we need to get out of here" he said.

Kendra's POV:

Clint and I have been walking and walking until we hit a dead end.

"Nothing here" he said and paused "This smells bad" Clint said.

"I know why did Amora wants us separated?" I asked and then it clicked.

"SHE WANTS US TO BE SEPARATED BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WE CAN BEAT HER!" Clint and I said in unison.

"We need to get out of here!" He yelled and took my hand as we started to run back.

Thenas POV:

"Steve!" I screamed. The potion my father gave me was fast enough to cure me. I saw a dagger in Steve's chest.

"This may hurt" I said as I pulled out the dagger out of his chest, all he did is growl.

"Thena you are safe" he said and gave me a warm smile.

"Yes but your dying and I can't let that happen" I said now tears were streaming down my face.

"I had a life now is your turn" he said caressing my face. "Please don't cry" he pleaded.

"Steve there is one way to save you" I said knowing what will happen if I saved him. "But this means giving a life for a life" I said.

"No, please don't Thena. I love so much and couldn't live without you." He said.

"Steve people in this planet don't need me, they need there hero, there Captain America." I said giving him a small smile.

"I love you" I said and planted a kiss on his lips giving him all my energy. Maybe I don't have my magic but I have something called love and hope and my mother didn't have that. That's why I am way powerful than her. That's why I am The Goddess of Storms and Enchantress Thena Odinson. I am Thor's and Amora's daughter, granddaughter of The All Father Odin,King of Asgard and granddaughter of Queen Frigga of Asgard. The Avengers are my family as well as people I've met through this time. This is my journey. This is my life. This is me.

Thor's POV:

I battle Amora till the end. I killed her. When I turned to see a healthy Thena I saw a dead Thena. The Captain crying on her body and holding her while Lady Karen cried on her knees. I ran to her and Captain Rogers handle her in my arms. He took Karen out while I said my last words.

"Thena" I cried on her fragile body "Your my light to my darkness, you were my glory and my little girl" I said looking at her face "You will be remembered today as you saved life's and gave honor to our family. There's nothing else I would like you to know except that you have made me proud." I said and the last tear fell down my face. I walked out of the coves and looked at the beautiful sunrise. Everyone was there looking shocked at Thena I gave them a smile knowing that now she is resting in peace with the Son of Coul.

Yep that was it the end. Thena died. Steve lives.

And yes there will be another book and an epilogue to this one +plus a chapter of the second book! Thant you for all your reads, votes, and comments.

You guys mean the world to me and I love you so much!

See you in a while,

Thena :)

AVENGE THENA MOTHERFUCKERS!!! <------ okay that reminded me of Fury and came out of the blue. XD