Chapter 23: "Kids suit up its show time"

Tonys POV:

It's been two hours....two fucking hours since Thena knocked me!!! I don't know why the hell Thena knocked me off, I mean I really care about her! Thor has been looking for her all this time with the team (I mean The Avengers not the New Avengers) and I am not allowed to move ( Peppers orders ) from my bed because or this tiny little bruise. I am in the sofa with Pepper trying to figure out where she is.

"Do you have any idea were she is?" Pepper said turning her had making me look in her bright blue eyes.

"Pepper I don't mean do be rude, but if I knew where she was I will be already with her!" I said exaggerating my tone.

"I am sorry I was just asking" she said like she was about to cry.

"No Pepper I am sorry for answering like that" I said giving her a kiss un her forehead.

"It's incredible! We didn't find her!" Natasha yelled as she entered and went directly to my wall and punched it making the wall crack.

"Really? That girl hides pretty well!" Clint said entering yelling with a sarcastic mad tone.

"Guys calm down!" Steve said and paused "No matter what we will find her!" He said.

"Thor any clues?" I said turning to him.

"I don't remember any reason why she would like to escape" he said thinking then he opened his eyes wider than ever.

"Today is her birthday!" He said happily then turned into a worried face. "Her 20th birthday! This is Amora's chance to steal her powers and kill her!!!" Thor yelled.

"WHAT!" We all yelled in unison. How the hell does he forgot her birthday? What a father.

"Yes it is! August the 1st!" He said even more worried.

"Are you sure you search everywhere? Like the Malibu Coves?" Pepper said.

"No!" They yelled and ran out the door.

"Wait I am coming with you"I yelled and ran to the kids room.

"Kids suit up its show time" I said and they all smiled.

By this time Karen had already super soldier serum thanks to me and Doctor Banner and Tricia well...... Let's just say she is in test mode. We actually injected her today but it turns out she didn't transform at moment.

Thenas POV:

I've just find the Malibu Coves which were quite dark. I entered but remembered my outfit. Gosh it was getting cold so I morphed into my blue royal gown and my leaf golden crown.

"Nice to see you around my dearest Thena" my mother said as she made a green flame with her hand making me see her face. Then the full moon was almost setting on top of the cove.

"Well I think we should get started then" she said and pointed me with her hands making them turn on more the green flames and then shooting them making me feel dizzy. When she finished she grinned and stab me with the same crystal I was stabbed before but this time it was deeper almost reaching my heart.