Chapter 9: Tadaaaaa!

Steve's POV:

I received a call of Tony telling me to come as soon as I can to the tower.I was entering the living room and saw everyone. This looks awful. Tricia was in her knees crying while Ligia was comforting her and trying not to cry too. Frederick was pacing around the room and Karen was pacing with him too. Then I saw James arguing with Kendra and Tony was trying to stop them but he couldn't , he then looked at me and I read his lips and said "Help me". I whistle to get everyone's attention and I did.

"What's wrong with you guys? You are a team! I said and paused. " You need to be strong, you are soldiers that one day are going to battle for your planet. You are the next Earths Mightiest Heroes!If Thena was still her with us did she would like this kind of battle? Kids I don't think so. You are going to Avenge her in the right way, not in this way!" I said quite proud of my speech.

"He is right" Karen said "We need to avenge her the right way and I mean united, not fighting and blaming our selfs. She is the one that made us this united, she made us a team, and I am damn sure she would like us to go and beat the crap of those villains out there" she said quite proud. So that's why Thena putted her as the next Captain America. She has the spirit and everything.

*Three days later*

Thenas POV:

We were entering Stark Tower with my father and I felt my nerves going on. Everyone expect my friends think I am dead, I mean wow. We entered the elevator and I clicked on the P button that meant Penthouse. JARVIS recognized my fathers fingerprint and took us there. The doors opened to see the whole lounge with everyone in it. My father hid me behind him making sure no one suspected that I was there. He wanted to make it Surprise.

"Greetings Avengers!" He said smiling "I've got someone who wants to see you!" Then he looked at me telling that's the signal so I jumped from where I was hiding and said "Tadaaaaaaa!!!" Everyone opened there eyes like they saw a ghost. Nat started crying and came to hugged me I hugged her back. So I did with Clint and Bruce. Tony looked at me with a what-the-fuck-look which made me laughed and then he hugged me tight. Then Steve was like he had seen Bucky he came and hugged me and spinner me around. I always had a crush on Steve but I mean he is 98 and I am 18. Tony started asking me so many questions but I couldn't answer them because I didn't know how I am alive. It was just a miracle I think.

"So we're are my friends?" I asked quite exited.

"Well about that we've got a problem" Tony said making my smile fade away. This is not good.