Chapter 16: We are going to die!

Clint's POV:

I run to the roof were everyone was there except Thor, Thena was still unconscious. As soon as I got into the jet were all the kids where buckled up Bruce and Steve saw me with Thena in my hands. Bruce held her and laid her in several chairs since their was no beds.

"What happened over there Clint? Where's Thor?" Tony yelled.

"Her pulse is okay, she just sleeps" Bruce said checking her.

"Don't yell at me Tony I was just following orders!" I yelled. Thor entered the jet and sits next to Tony.

"You have to get these monstrosity moving, Stark Towers will self destruct in 10 minutes" he said while Tonys eyes were wide open.

"WHAT!!!!!" Tony yelled on top of his lungs and then fainted Thor's lap.

"At least he didn't do something worse" I said, then Steve let out a chuckle.

"Guys, something is wrong with the engine the jet isn't working!"

"WHAT!?!" Everyone yelled except Tony because you know he fainted.

"We are going to die!" Tricia said in full panic.

"Really when we need the Mean Bitchy Mechanic, he faints!"I said sarcastically and earned a glare from everyone.

"Tony showed me a couple of things" James mumbled but I heard it crystal clear.

"Then because this thing will blow up in minutes!" I yelled.

James unbuckled his seat nervously and then went outside two minutes later he came all dirty.

"Try it Ms. Romanoff!" He said to Natasha.

"On it!" She said trying to turn on the engine, a few moments later it worked. Everyone let out a big sigh of relief. We were up and then kaboom! Stark towers was now full ash.

"I supposed we are going to...." Frederick said, "My House in Malibu" Tony said waking up , then he saw Stark Towers.

"MY BABY!" He squealed.

"You can build another one." Steve said while patting his shoulder in comfort." You can build another one."

GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE 460 READS! I AM DYING, I LOVEEEEE YOU I WISH WE CAN GO FURTHER! HELP ME!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!