Chapter 15: Amora

Steve's POV:

I was training Karen in the room Were I was assign to train her. I was showing her how to use a punching bag but when she punch it hard she started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I wondered.

"That tickles a lot" she said while punching it again.

"Really?" I said with a mischievous smile and started tickling her a lot.

"Aghhhhh! Steve stop! HELP! She screamed while I continued. Then someone opened the door abruptly and saw Thena opening the door with a panicked face that then came a relief and then embarrassment. "Sorry!" She yelled and closed the door.

"Thena wait!" I shouted and turned to Karen,"Can you please wait a second Karen?"

She nodded and gave me a smile,"Sure, why not?".I ran out of the room for the search of Thena until I found her kissing James. WHY THE HELL WAS HE DOING KISSING HER! I was so angry I think I went red. When they stopped she turned and saw me with wide eyes. I didn't know what to do so I just gave a kind smile and a wave.

"Sorry for interrupting, but can I talk to Thena for a second James?" I said not trying to sound mad.

"Yeah Cap, see you later Thena" and then he gave her a kiss in the cheek and turn to the elevator. I waited until it closed so no problems could happen.(you know what I mean)

"Yes Steven?" She said turning towards me.

"What were you doing kissing him?" I said quit mad.

"That's none of your business Steve, and I entered the room were you Karen where because I heard screaming and I thought she was hurt" she said with stern face.

"Of course it's of my concern!" I yelled regretting what I said a second ago. "Well.... Umm ....I mean as part of the team I care, and your father will be pretty mad." I said more calmed at the last part.

"Well farewell I will tell my father!" She yelled at me and then she stormed out leaving me there.

Kendra's POV:

I was with Clint training with my bow and arrow when I saw by the glass window a mad Thena. A REALLY MAD THENA. Clint noticed that too, so he let me take a break and follow her. I followed her but she shut the door and let a outrageous scream of cholera. I felt really bad for her because that MAD Thena was once recalled when she was in 7th grade and this girl named Lucy A.K.A Thenas basically rival at school,was kissing her boyfriend Mike.

She didn't talk to anyone that because she was so heartbroken. That time I remember that there was a big thunderstorm that gave a flood exactly to exactly there house, and I think I know who caused it. Then I moment later I heard sobs coming through the door. Poor Thena I feel her pain she is so fragile, right now at these moment I am going to get Rogers to a little talk. I don't know what he did to Thena but it was pretty bad.

Third Person POV:

Kendra was stomping in the hallways looking for Steve ,when the alarm boomed and everyone got out of their training.

"Everyone get to the roof as soon as possible,now! Stark yelled from the intercoms. Steve then let everyone out to roof while Natasha helped Bruce not to hulk out in that very moment. Clint was looking in every room to see is their was anyone else. He tried to open Thenas room but it was locked, he gave a Kung fu kick and opened the door. But what he found wasn't that pleasant at all. He looked at a blond haired women similar to Thena about to stab Thena AGAIN! He shoot an arrow at her but she make it go towards him, anyway he dodge it pretty easy. Thor then boomed into the room and started yelling at the women while Clint looked confused at hell at him.

"AMORA LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Never! She has more power than I do, and no one can have more power than me!" She spat.

"Father help me!" Thena said while she was getting chocked by the women. Thor immediately threw the hammer to the greened dress blonde beauty throwing her to the other side of the room. Clint grabbed the unconscious Thena and got out of the room taking her to the roof, while Thor fought the blond girl he got kicked were no men have to be kicked and then she disappeared in a green smoke but before she did she said something before disappearing.

"No one ever escapes from The Enchantress" and then she disappeared.