Chapter 17: Malibu Baby!

Bruce's POV:

"Guys she is waking up" I said while she moved. Since everyone was buckled up they just stared because who knows what will this jet can get us into. Her eyes slowly opened, and I gave her a smile.

"Hello Thena, how to you feel?" I said while she sited down besides me. Thor unbuckled himself and moved Steve so he could be next to her. Steve just growled a little.

"Dizzy" she said touching her head. "Where are we going?" She asked while she looked at her surroundings.

"MALIBU BABY!" Tony yelled with excitement.

"Weren't you sad about your Tower?" Steve asked.

"Don't remind me of that Rogers" he said with a stern face.

"Why are we going to Malibu Tony? I mean I don't mind,but we where fine at Stark Towers" Thena said while Thor buckled her up and then he did the same to himself.

"Stark Towers exploded" I said blankly causing Tony to mutter something under his breath.

"Who? Why? How?" She asked bluntly.

"The Enchantress, she wanted you,Thor told JARVIS to self destruct the tower." Clint yelled from the front of the jet.

"Not her again father, n-not her" Thena said hugging Thor while he patted her back.

"She won't harm you again my beloved daughter, she will never have you" he said forming circles in her back.

"Thor is there something you are not telling us?" Steve asked concerned looking at Thena on her eyes but she refused to see them, and snug into his fathers chest.

"Nothing that concerns you mortals" he said.

"It concerns all of us Thor, she's been with us since she was a baby, remember? She is like our daughter too" Tony remarked.

"I'll tell you later in private" Thor said pointing discreetly at the New Avengers. We all nodded and kept silence for the rest of the flight. Thena was soon asleep in her fathers arms, while everyone else was wondering what those Asgardians where hiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Few hours later*

Tonys POV:

"WELCOME TO MA HOMEEEEE" I yelled while everyone entered and stared in awe everything.

"This is huge" Ligia gasped.

"I'll take this as compliment" I said and winked at her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" Pepper yelled coming down the stairs running. I thought she would slapped me because of the incident with Stark Towers, but instead she came and hugged me tight and I did as well.

"Are you alright?" She said tears almost coming from her eyes.

"Yes everyone is okay" I said grabbing her face and kissing passionately UNTIL someone cleared his or her throat. I turned and saw Steve, Peppers and my face flushed red. Clint, Natasha, and Bruce burst out laughing then the kids did too. I rolled my eyes and watched Thor smiling at an asleep Thena in his arms.

"Mr.Stark can you take me to Thenas chambers so she can rest peacefully" he said looking at at Thena sleeping in his arms.

"JARVIS please show everyone there room please and by the way make Thena and the girls share the same room for there own security" I said "and you my dear Pepper are coming to the balcony in our room and have some fun" I said grabbing her hand going to our room.

Karens POV:

The girls and I were going with Thor to our room because we shared it with Thena because of 'our safety' *cough* Thenas safety*cough*. We entered and the room was gigantic! Five big beads, and a HUGE bathroom for us I mean it was so more fancy than the tower! And please Pepper is the best host! Have you seen the closet it's like the room! MA GOSH I AM FANGIRLING WITH THE CLOSET! The cloths is so pretty and it's divided with our own names and personality. After looking and fangirling the room Thor placed Thena in the bed near the window and goes out telling us goodnight, all the girls smile and wave back. I mean that man has muscles and handsomeness... Damn perfect combination but I don't want to be Thenas mother so I have to resist myself.

"I love this!!!" Tricia squealed.

"Me too!!!" Ligia squealed.

"Girls calm down a bit" a voice said from the door, and there was Steve leaning on the door chuckling. "How is she?" He said walking and watching Thena on bed sleeping peacefully.
"She is just asleep Steve, you don't have to worry" Tricia sad.

"She is a strong soldier" Steve said kneeling sitting in the edge of Ligia's bed.

"She totally is" I said.

*3 hours later*

Thenas POV:

I woke up and glanced where I was. I was in a room with four beds in it, I was sure that I was sharing rooms with the girls but they are not in bed. I quickly glanced at the clock in my nightstand (since there are four in the room one four each) and it was 8:42 pm. Hmmm were is everyone? I got out bed and went to take bath because I didn't feel that clean. I looked in the closet and I find a huge section with my name on it. I found gowns, casual clothes, all kind shoes,etc. Pepper is the best host ever. I picked up a pair of high waited shorts and a AC/DC T-shirt and a pair of black converse, then I brushed my teeth and hair and went straight downstairs.

I found everyone( I mean The Avengers and The Future Avengers with an exception of Tony and Pepper) laughing and having fun. My father was eating at least 10 packages of Poptarts, while the others were drinking root beer and chips. Then Tricia seemed too feel my presence and turn towards me.

"Hey Thena come over here" she said while she patted a seat next to her offering a root bear.

"Yeah Gurl you need a break" Natasha said. Well I have too agree I needed a break but still I need to talk to Fury tomorrow as soon as possible.