Chapter 18: NA Project

Thenas POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and looked outside the window, it was all sunny and charming. Birds sang the sky was clear, everything I wanted to see in quite a time. I turned around and looked at the other beds, the girls were still sleeping. But Kendra's position was hilarious, she was upside down and she was snoring like Tony. I am sooooo taking a picture of that and saving it. Then I tiptoed to the closet and got my S.H.I.E.L.D suit and black combat boots then tiptoed to the bathroom showered ,brushed my hair and pull into a side braid and tiptoed out the room.

"JARVIS please don't tell anyone my location, not even Tony" I said while I walked through the halls I glanced at my watch and it was 6:30am. I needed to get out of here before someone knew I was out because I needed to go to see Fury but in PRIVATE.

"Yes Ms. Odinson" JARVIS replied. I sneak my way out of the house with no one watching or knowing where I was headed too. I grabbed a super awesome red cool motorcycle and black helmet and headed to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters.

When I finally reached their I was scolded to Director Fury's office , I knocked the door twice and Agent Maria Hill opened and let me in.

"Director Fury if you let me have a word with- I was cut off by a big smooshie hug from him and told Agent Hill to leave , she just nod and left.

"I thought we lost you Thena" he said in my ear.

"But I am hear now and I am not leaving any of you" I said while he stopped hugging me and composed himself approaching to his desk.

"So what did you wanted to talk to me earlier?" He said sitting down.

"The NA project" I said bluntly and a stern face.

"What's the problem with it?" He said.

"I want to cancel it" I said without hesitating.

OKAY SO LETS CHECK THIS OUT.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

711 READS.

50 MOTHERFREAKING VOTES

I THINK I WANT TO MARRY YOUUUUUUU

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR MARVELOUS SUPPORT

AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SHIP:

THENA AND STEVE ( I actually ship these one lol)

OR

THENA AND JAMES

I WANT TO HEAR YOU MY FELLOWS

CHAO!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE✌️