Chapter 11: Did you miss me?

Frederick's POV:

We left Stark Towers 2 days already we have been lost for at least 24 hours in Manhattan. We were hungry, restless, and depressed. Could this be worse? I couldn't believe that Thena died, neither the others specially James. He was blaming himself for not insisting her to come with us in the jet that day.

We where in the park sitting in some benches when all of the sudden a flow came in front of us and grand everyone's attention.

Holy Shit.

Thena was in front of us with a big smile. She was wearing a white dress and some white heels and a crown. Is she coming from heaven or what? I notice James big smile and Tricia's water breaking.

"Did you miss me?" She said grinning widely.

"You a...a..a.a.re alive" Tricia managed to choke out.

"Yes indeed, but you guys need to come with be as soon as possible,it's dangerous outside you know" she said putting her hands in front making us disappear.

We are know on Stark Towers. What the hell? Oh yeah she is a Goddess.

"So..... "She said, but she was cut off by everyone hugging her.

"YOU ARE ALIVE! YOU ARE FUCKING ALIVE!" Tricia yelled.

"Hey Tricia, language!" She said in sarcastic tone and everyone stopped hugging her.

"What happened how are you alive? I mean it's not like I wanted you dead, but how?"Ligia asked.

"Well.... The thing is that I don't even know so let's keep it that way" she said.

Steve's POV:

"So you guys are getting train, and some of you more than that" I said while entering the room where the kids and Thena were.

"What do you mean? " Karen said.

"You are going to be like us so you are getting...umm" I got cut off by James " THE ARC REACTOR!" He yelled shocked.

"And the super soldier serum for Karen and Banners genes for Tricia" I concluded. Everyone their was wide eyed except Thena and me. She knew this will happen but she was afraid of her friends lives too.